Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wolf on the Run

Kingdom Hearts Before the War (sign up and Discussion)

Setting

In the years before the First Keyblade War the worlds existed as one whole world one bright shining star filled with light no darkness in site everyday the light of kingdom hearts filled the world and everyone was happy as the Guardian of Kingdom Hearts the wielder of the X-Blade watched over all no Keyblade's were needed no Keyblade but the X-Blade existed peace prospered but Peace can't last forever.

The one true World has existed for hundreds and hundreds of generations have lived out there lives in peace never knowing or seeing war but now it is finally coming to an end the last generation who could ever say that is meeting its end as the Generation that shall give birth to War step into the light and darkness is born.

Plot

This is a roleplay that shall take focus on not the Keyblade War but the events that lead up to it. It shall begin in a time of peace where everyone is on the side of light and no Keyblades are needed or even exist knowledge of the existence of the X-Blade is common sense in this world but no reason to ever fight against or desire it has ever come to people before, that will all end her near the start of this roleplay after anyone taking part has introduced there character once that task has been completed I will introduce a character that will set the world on its path to the keyblade war. The first Keyblade wielders shall come into being and darkness will begin to rise sides will be formed battles and hardships will be faced a roleplay in which you can start your character out as the nicest guy ever and later twist him into one of the cruelest and menacing characters ever the choice of how any character develops is up to you. 

I have created a set plot for this roleplay but anyone taking part can feel free to try and add more to that plot you can either attempt to add it in yourself or talk to me and we can see if it will work there will be no need to try and travel to other worlds in this roleplay as in this point in time all the worlds are one anyway you can still reference some of the worlds we know to exist in Kingdom Hearts Universe so far as countries or continents on the One True World also all characters who exist in the kingdom hearts including Disney and final fantasy characters do not exist in this world as this a story set long before any of them are born (well except Auron i can let him slide since he was actually a walking dead guy in Kingdom Hearts) I will explain the Plot in much greater detail later I just don't want to give everything away right away.

Rules

• Basic KH13 Rules apply
  • No God modding (I'll be breaking this rule myself fairly on but you'll see why later it's for the greater good i swear)
  • No taking over other people's characters without there permission you can hit and slightly injure one another but don't be doing one hit KO's  
  • No Killing other peoples characters without there permission
  • This is a war like Roleplay so we can gore swearing and a little sexual friction between characters just don't go over board
  • All posts must be at least 3 lines long I take this rule seriously any posts under the required amount will be ignored
  • You can have from 1 to 5 characters don't take that as you have to have lots of characters if your happy with 1 character fine with me
  • So i know you read the rules write "Beginnings" at the end of your sign up
  • If you have any questions or problems please come to me I'll help out best i can and do my best to be as fair as possible
  • No Keyblades at the start of the Rp it's all related to the Plot and will be explained later
  • No Characters who appear in the Kingdom Hearts series are to appear in this rp that includes Disney and Final Fantasy although Disney and Final Fantasy character not seen in Kingdom Hearts can appear in this Roleplay
  • There is only one world it's known as True World but worlds from kingdom hearts can be referenced as countries and so on

Character Set Up

Name:

Keyblade: (For later in RP)

Appearance:

Personality: (Optional)

Bio: (Optional)

All add my own Set up soon

Enjoy

Edited by Joemahon1

Name: Sinbad

Keyblade: Dying Will

Posted Image

Appearance:

Posted Image

Personality: Outgoing, troublemaker, adventurous, friendly, witty, but easily flirts with any girl that meets his fancy, which ends up making him receive lots of slaps. He doesn't ever give up on what he sets for.

Bio: Sinbad has been Agrabah's infamous trouble maker since a very early age. His father, a merchant left home one day and never came back. This left Sinbad with the dream of exploring outside the desert city, and explore the entire True World, in search of adventure and his father. Sharing his dream to get out of the city and explore the world, he and Runa are close friends and partners, taking care of her and watching over her. Currently he's trying to correct her bad habit of stealing and pickpocketing, even though all she does steal is given to the less fortunate.

Name: Runa 

Keyblade:The Original Sin

Posted Image

Appearance:

Posted Image

Personality: Playful, childish, creative, emotional, light on her feet and a master thief

Bio: Runa's parents died from a bad famine that struck the city years ago, as they gave up all of their rations to Runa to make sure she wouldn't starve. Learning to defend herself, she started to steal and pickpocket food, and other things in order to give those in the same situation as her and help them out. She met Sinbad after he caught her trying to pickpocket his money, and after offering her a meal and a place to sleep. The two became quick friends. She considers Sinbad her big brother. While she still has the bad habit of pickpocketing, everything she takes within the city directly goes to other people who are in need within the slums of the city.

Beginnings

Character Set Up

Name: Nagito

Keyblade: Oblivion 

Posted Image

Appearance:

Posted Image

Personality: Mischievous. Playful. Driven. Always looking for something fun to do in order to pass the time. Gets excited when things are dangerous.

Bio: Nagito was raised at the local orphanage in Traverse Town until he became 16, choosing to live on his own where he could be left to his own devices without interruption. Now living in the grand city of Radiant Garden, Nagito searches for a way to keep himself from becoming bored on a daily basis. This fixation on keeping himself entertained usually lands him in trouble with local authorities for spray painting walls and skateboarding in places he shouldn't. However, these simple games that he constantly plays aren't enough to truly keep him entertained, and so, he keeps an eye out for when he might encounter an opportunity to go on some great adventure.

Beginnings

Star Accepted

Oblivion Accepted

Name: Tristan 

Keyblade: Touch of the Void

Posted Image

Appearance:

Posted Image

Personality: Strong will but incredibly lied back except for when he needs to be serious then there's no messing around

Bio: originally from Twilight Town Tristan is now a wondering traveler who travels the world helping anyone who needs help Tristan has been traveling the world for the past 2 years of his life and yet he still hasn't even seen a quarter of the True World which revealed to him just how fast the world truly is

Name: Prince Nikolai

Keyblade: http://th08.deviantart.net/fs50/PRE/i/2009/321/1/3/Keyblade__Fortune_Striker_by_PhoenixTrooper.jpg Fortune Striker

Appearance: http://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/1331063-bigthumbnail.jpg

Personality: Cocky, show-offy, braggart, consistently mocking and teasing. Charismatic, tactful and strategic. Slightly manipulative.

Bio: A Prince of Ravka, Nikolai was raised to be king. He knows the ins and outs of court life, political and military strategies, manners, and is pretty good fencer to boot. He aspires to be a good ruler, and will do anything to become so. Nikolai is currently traveling the true world, collecting allies and making sure he knows how the rest of the world works.

Beginnings

Just want to add this note in now for everyone to know for terms of random enemies to fight against Alright considering Heartless aren't around yet since they dont really appear until Ansem the Wise's era timeline wise i suggest to replace them we use a final fantasy reference and use the some of the monsters you can in the different final fantasy games to fill in the weaker heartless random enemy spot

everybody alright with that

Well there's a simple explanation for that. *clears throat and takes a deep breath* Everyone is only level 1 with either none of basic equipment! Our Strength and Defence stats are super low and we'd be wiped out immediately! I believe we need to go up a few levels and then find some strong enemies and defeat them together for a huge Exp bonus! They might even drop rare items!

New character going up.

Character Set Up

Name: Kaito (Alias) 

Keyblade: None.

Appearance:

Posted Image

Personality: Mysterious. Deceptive. Misleading. Persuasive. Respectful. 

Bio: A mysterious man who has a deep connection with Nagito's child hood. He is currently known by the name Kaito in Olympus and is renowned as the champion of the Coliseum due to his speciality in both hand-to-hand combat and magic proficiency. He also tends to lecture his opponents on what they're doing wrong while fighting them which may cause people to believe that he is cocky, but in truth, he is only doing so to make things more interesting. 

Beginnings

Oblivion new character accepted 

Owe ya just a side note but i didnt put up a character sheet for the Guardian (Serena) simple because there's no point everything but her name appearance and weapon would be question marks if i made it haha

Edited by Joemahon1

i know i said i'd introduce the first main enemy of the Roleplay today but i just dont have time to make up the post at the moment so i'll try to do it whenever i get some free time I can't even play my copy of 2.5 thats how busy i am sorry about this everyone

New character going up

Name: Touka

Keyblade: Oathkeeper 

Posted Image

Appearance:

Posted Image

Personality: Acts kind to strangers but can become judgmental after getting to know someone better. Takes things too seriously. Worrisome. Reckless. Has a hard time controlling her temper when enraged.

Bio: Touka is a young girl who was once a great friend of Nagito, growing up in the same orphanage as him. After being adopted by an average family, she soon began studying hard for her future. Working part time at a cafe, she has learnt how to deal with people very well, but always seems to wonder what her childhood friend has been up to since she last saw him. 

Beginnings

Edited by Oblivion 22