Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Master Eraqus

KH1 Something You Probably Didn't Notice

You probably never noticed this but in the secret ending 'Deep Dive' while Roxas is running up the skyscraper after throwing the Oblivion Keyblade at Riku, Roxas wields the Kingdom Key D. Also, at the end, King Mickey wields the Kingdom Key.

(Could not paste pictures because I do not know how the pasting here works)

See for yourself.  :D

I wonder why that is

In Days we see two Kingdom Keys transform into Oathkeeper and Oblivion, could that be related?

Honestly it also seems like an animation glitch to me, since Roxas shouldn't have two keyblades at that point, and Kingdom Key seems like a likely default to use for testing purposes

Noticed it before it was a mistake he shouldn't have been holding another Keyblade after he threw one to Riku while he was climbing the skyscraper it's just a mistake on the developers part there is no hidden meaning to it.

that's a pretty bizarre mistake to make, and it's consistent with every scene, it's not relegated to just one moment, like a mistake most likely would

Wasn't Deep Dive made before they even knew where the series was going?

Could just be a interesting Easter egg that meant nothing when the first created the clip.

Did anyone ALSO notice Roxas appears to have yellow eyes, like a Nort? 

Yeah, these were most likely ideas that Square had at the time, much like the 'Birth by Sleep' secret ending from KH2FM, but were then removed and replaced.

Yeah, these were most likely ideas that Square had at the time, much like the 'Birth by Sleep' secret ending from KH2FM, but were then removed and replaced.

The BBS ending doesn't even match the game, really: It's possible these little things were just "Hey, lets change the colours cause it looks cool!" at the time, but later in the series, when Kingdom Key D was put into play, it becomes a sort of Easter Egg. 

It's probably the same thing as when we saw Way to Dawn, Kingdom Key and Kingdom Key D on the secret ending of KHIIFM. They were just things that were removed on the last product because they didn't write the full story back then.

I'll have to look for this.

I wonder why that isIn Days we see two Kingdom Keys transform into Oathkeeper and Oblivion, could that be related?Honestly it also seems like an animation glitch to me, since Roxas shouldn't have two keyblades at that point, and Kingdom Key seems like a likely default to use for testing purposes

what? That's the moment he gets two keyblades. Edited by Andrew Rowland

I'll have to look for this.what? That's the moment he gets two keyblades.

yeah, but isn't it interesting that after throwing away one keyblade he still has a Kingdom Key D? Could be interpreted symbolically

yeah, but isn't it interesting that after throwing away one keyblade he still has a Kingdom Key D? Could be interpreted symbolically

Yeah, maybe. After all, it is/was the Keyblade of Darkness.

Okay, I'm gonna go way out on a limb here and I'm probably completely wrong but could this be a hint that Xion developed a real heart strong enough to call a Keyblade before she disappeared, Or maybe a Keyblade Wielder in Sora's heart we don't know about yet? Or maybe even a hint that Vanitas isn't totally gone and is alive inside Ven inside Sora?It's probably just a mistake though.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno