Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Everyone, I Have An Announcement...

Yes! I shall believe in the Shige that believes in Kirie! *Cough* GIGA... FAITH... MAXIMUM... *Cough*

Haha, thanks my friend. ^^

Hey man, thats what friends are for.

Once again, thank you very much. :)

everytime i see that av, i keep thinking "when did I post in here?" xD

Haha, that's funny. X3

It's okay man, good luck in the future for both of you.

Thank you very much for your support. ^^

I'm sorry everyone i hope you'll understand. but me and shige are still cool

im not gonna abandon an amazing guy like him and leave this site forever that im sure of it.

Haha, thanks Kirie, I'm very grateful for the fact that you and I are still close to each other.  I believe we'll always be there for each other in good times and bad times, and I know I can always count on you, just like you can always count on me!  :)

Haha, thanks my friend. ^^ Once again, thank you very much. :) Haha, that's funny. X3 Thank you very much for your support. ^^ Haha, thanks Kirie, I'm very grateful for the fact that you and I are still close to each other.  I believe we'll always be there for each other in good times and bad times, and I know I can always count on you, just like you can always count on me!  :)

ya we cool bruh, I think ur cool

ya we cool bruh, I think ur cool

Oh God, this song...it was like it was made for us Ami. <3  Damn, it made me have goosebumps!  While it still hurts that we aren't a couple anymore, I'm very relieved and grateful to you that we can still talk to each other.  Thank you for not abandoning me Ami. <3