Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

Anime | Manga First look at Attack on Titan/Marvel crossover

Like I said before, I'll give this a chance as long as its just Marvel superheroes beating up Titans.

No pyscho Eren, no boring Mikasa, no whiny Armin, not other mention of AoT except for the Titans, and we'll be crystal.

Like I said before, I'll give this a chance as long as its just Marvel superheroes beating up Titans.

No pyscho Eren, no boring Mikasa, no whiny Armin, not other mention of AoT except for the Titans, and we'll be crystal.

Phew. I thought they were going to meet... Then color me hyped:D

I don't know for sure if that's true or not. I'm just hoping it won't happen.

Still, more signs are pointing towards me being right, so yeah, stay hyped. :) lol

This is just part of one page. We still don't know if they'll meet. This is a crossover so some characters gotta be there like the Family Guy/Simpsons or Simpsons/Futurama.

This is just part of one page. We still don't know if they'll meet. This is a crossover so some characters gotta be there like the Family Guy/Simpsons or Simpsons/Futurama.

Oh, do you think they'll change Marvel's characters art style to fit SnK's?

Superheroes beating up titan's kinda defeats the purpose of the titans, considering Titans are suppose to be this super powerful, extremely dificult to defeat enemy, and the big heroes can mop the floor with them under any circumstances...

Superheroes beating up titan's kinda defeats the purpose of the titans, considering Titans are suppose to be this super powerful, extremely dificult to defeat enemy, and the big heroes can mop the floor with them under any circumstances...

Well it's not going to be considered canon so...

Who f*cking cares, I wanna see them get rekt. xD

Kinda depends on the size of the Titans and enough sense of where their weakness are.

Dosen't matter. Even if they tried to kill the hulk they couldn't, and he would just pound him into oblivion.

Well it's not going to be considered canon so...

Still. Even if it's not cannon, you can't say it keeps the consept of the Titan as it is in the source material due to literal superhuman, demigods, and other types of super powerful beings taking on something strong enough to challenge normal humans, but on no level should be able to compete with the likes of Thor, Spiderman, the hulk, ecetera. Unless of course the said beasts were to have their powers increased or the hero's powers decreased, however this still skews from the source material.

Who f*cking cares, I wanna see them get rekt. xD

Which they will. Badly, painfully. And brutally. This is the one time I wish Superman was involved in anything (because he ain't involved with this, since he is DC). As the gore factors would crank to 11.

Which they will. Badly, painfully. And brutally. This is the one time I wish Superman was involved in anything (because he ain't involved with this, since he is DC). As the gore factors would crank to 11.

Oh, I hope they do... heh heh heh heh heh...

Oh, I hope they do... heh heh heh heh heh...

Well, Captain America is involved with Spiderman, which likely means Thor, Hulk, and Iron Man are involved as well, so the main Avenger squad is there. We know how well they can do, considering they were able to keep the chaos of an entire alien armada invading earth down to a minimum, kept damage at a minimum, and nuked the aliens afterwards, so just them alone should be enough to handle a good percent of the enemy force well enough. Add anyone else in, and it's going to be a bloodbath.

Dosen't matter. Even if they tried to kill the hulk they couldn't, and he would just pound him into oblivion.Still. Even if it's not cannon, you can't say it keeps the consept of the Titan as it is in the source material due to literal superhuman, demigods, and other types of super powerful beings taking on something strong enough to challenge normal humans, but on no level should be able to compete with the likes of Thor, Spiderman, the hulk, ecetera. Unless of course the said beasts were to have their powers increased or the hero's powers decreased, however this still skews from the source material.Which they will. Badly, painfully. And brutally. This is the one time I wish Superman was involved in anything (because he ain't involved with this, since he is DC). As the gore factors would crank to 11.

Actually it does. If he doesn't attack the nape of the neck, they'll just regenerate

Actually it does. If he doesn't attack the nape of the neck, they'll just regenerate

If he crushes the head down past the nape of the neck, the resulting force plus the bone fractions would explode out and shread the body, plus the name of the neck would likely destroyed with it.

Marvel crossing over with an anime? What is Disney thinking?

Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not but there are Marvel anime. and it's not the actual anime just the manga

Edited by Dimi3Infinity