Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Film The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies!

Hey there everyone, how's it going!?  Well then, I'm super excited because The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies comes out next month! When I went to the supermarket today, a friend of mine who's an employee there told me that a new trailer for The Hobbit had been uploaded to Youtube recently, and I was like: "I'll definitely check it out when I get home!"  And well...God, just look at this!

I'm feeling so bittersweet about this!  Not only will this be the last Hobbit film, but it'll probably be the last film of the Middle-Earth saga!  I can't even begin to explain how I'll feel when I see this movie.  I grew up watching all three Lord Of The Rings films, and when I heard that The Hobbit was being made by none other than Peter Jackson, I was thrilled!  Now, two Hobbit movies later, and we're already at the last one.  (It's impressive how they managed to spread one book into three films.)  Oh God, I don't want this to end!  I know there are a lot of Middle-Earth fans here as well, so I imagine you all must be feeling more or less the same way I am!

This will be a December to remember! :')

I really liked the last 2 Hobbit movies and read the book. Safe to say I am excited for this and kind of a fan of the Hobbit series. I still need ti get into the rest of all the Middle Earth stuff. I really hope this is the best out of the 3. 

This is probably going to be the last movie that has to do with Middle-Earth, so you can bet they're going to end this on a high note!  I have yet to read the book, but I played the PS2 video game and I still have it!  Anyways, if you haven't seen the Lord Of The Rings films yet, don't see them until you see the final Hobbit movie, so that way, when you see The Lord Of The Rings, you'll feel the sense of continuity! :3

This is probably going to be the last movie that has to do with Middle-Earth, so you can bet they're going to end this on a high note!  I have yet to read the book, but I played the PS2 video game and I still have it!  Anyways, if you haven't seen the Lord Of The Rings films yet, don't see them until you see the final Hobbit movie, so that way, when you see The Lord Of The Rings, you'll feel the sense of continuity! :3

They still can make:

The Silmarillion

Edited by JustBetweenYouAnd-I

Wait. Need to change the size of that part.There.

It would be awesome if Peter Jackson decided to make The Silmarillion into a film!  (Or film series, since he'd probably find a way to extend the book into three films like he did with The Hobbit.)  Who wouldn't want to see Sauron's origins on the big screen!? :D

Edited by Shigehiko

It would be awesome if Peter Jackson decided to make The Silmarillion into a film!  (Or film series, since he'd probably find a way to extend the book into three films like he did with The Hobbit.)  Who wouldn't want to see Sauron's origins on the big screen!? :D

Can we all agree on the fact that Peter Jackson does know how to make movies/trailers?

Can we all agree on the fact that Peter Jackson does know how to make movies/trailers?

Yes, I agree.  I really don't get why a lot of people criticize the way he did these films.  I bet that if they had been directed by another person, the movies wouldn't have been as good.  I have read all three Lord Of The Rings books, and sure, he left some details of the books out, but hey, he was able to fit an amazingly robust amount of content into the films he made!  And I was honestly happy at the fact that Peter Jackson decided to split The Hobbit into three films!  Peter Jackson has my respect for lovingly crafting Tolkien's world to life!  Plus, the people at Weta deserve praise too, because they're responsible for the weapons and armor of the Middle-Earth saga! :D

Yes, I agree.  I really don't get why a lot of people criticize the way he did these films.  I bet that if they had been directed by another person, the movies wouldn't have been as good.  I have read all three Lord Of The Rings books, and sure, he left some details of the books out, but hey, he was able to fit an amazingly robust amount of content into the films he made!  And I was honestly happy at the fact that Peter Jackson decided to split The Hobbit into three films!  Peter Jackson has my respect for lovingly crafting Tolkien's world to life!  Plus, the people at Weta deserve praise too, because they're responsible for the weapons and armor of the Middle-Earth saga! :D

My cousin is annoyed with what he did with the forest part in the first movie, it was a lot bigger on the book, but IMO it was fine.

I can't wait for the great finale :3

Like the previous 2, I'll watch this movie on theatres xD

The same goes for me!  I saw both movies when they came out in theaters, and the same shall go for the finale!  The feels will escalate to the point of no return! :')

To this day, I still repeat to myself: "REVENGE? REVENGE??????? I WILL SHOW YOU REVENGE!"

Lol. xD

Oh my gawwwd guys listen to this! Its the song that will play over the end credits and Billy Boyd (Pippin) sings it! :D The guy who sang that song from the first trailer/The Return of the King??

Oh god....I'm not crying...STOP LOOKING AT ME!

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6319735/the-hobbit-song-premiere-billy-boyd-the-last-goodbye

Oh my gawwwd guys listen to this! Its the song that will play over the end credits and Billy Boyd (Pippin) sings it! :D The guy who sang that song from the first trailer/The Return of the King??

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6319735/the-hobbit-song-premiere-billy-boyd-the-last-goodbye

I was ok

And then there were cellos

I dare not listen to this.  I want to listen to it when I see the movie in theaters!  That way it'll be more emotional for me!  *holds in my tears.*  I will try my best to stay strong! :