Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

KH1 The Plague Of The Pink Agaricus!

Hey there everyone, how's it going?  Well, I just wanted to unleash my rage on the Pink Agaricus.  So then, allow me to present my case.

Posted Image

This particular Heartless here has a tendency to be quite irritating!  I am here today to present to you the crimes for which this little dancing douche is responsible of!  It's responsible for the following:

• It makes you have to grit your teeth, pull your hair out in anger, and yell in frustration when it doesn't give you the damn Serenity Gems you need to make the Ultima Weapon!
  • It's stupid dancing mocks the player, clearly ridiculing you for trying to get it to give you the Serenity Gems.
  • It is a dancing douche.  It requires you to cast Stopga on White Mushrooms just to make it appear!  That is a cruel mistreatment of the White Mushrooms!
  • I hate it's frickin guts!

So then, the final verdict?  I proclaim this little dancing douche to be guilty, and I sentence it and all of its kind to ultimate eradication! 

Anyways, on to the real purpose of this topic, lol, did any of you feel annoyed every time any of you tried to get Serenity Gems out of this little douche? X3

In terms of actually figuring out how to up your hit count ant everything to get Serenity Gems, it can be a bit tough. But once you actually know what you're doing, it's pretty simple. The change in triangle mapping in 1.5 made it slightly trickier too, granted. But still, once you get the hang of it, it's easy.

Rare Truffles, on the other hand...

You can just go into the next two rooms and he should appear again. If not, you can just go into your gummi ship for a second and go back. But he was super annoying. 

The worst is this guy....

post-52186-0-38375600-1415050941_thumb.jpg