Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Villi1997

Text What stories do you like/wish to write

In my opinion, it all depends on what type of stories you're interested in.

For me, i really like stories where the main characters are a band of misfits

I also like stories who use fantasy/sci-fi settings as backdrops for stories set in real life

And finally, i love stories that balance cheesy comedy with a little dose character drama.

What stories do you like to write, comment below!

Edited by Villi1997

I like  stories about fantasy elements: magic, beasts, and dark forests full of evil. Ones based on or making a new version of fairy tales are good as well. 
As for writing

I prefer writing more like what I want in my life, so it tends to turn towards more adventure and romance styles of stories, where the misunderstood, magic weilding hero gets the boy in the end. And yes, I said boy. Deal with it. 

But that's just me. 

Edited by Jack Nightshade Frost

Tough question actually.

I write different types of Genres like action, fantasy, sci-fi, etc. So it depends on the Genre I write and how I want the character setting in each one. In my sci-fi type of setting one, the girl has anxiety yet she can be powerful. In my horror-ish genre, I have the character go through paranoia from the situation. I mean, it depends on the genre I'm using and how I want the character setting to be. My mind travels to different genres, so it's hard for me to maintain one genre and one character setting. That's why I have different ones, because each one is a certain part of me.

(Hoping this didn't sound confusing to any of you xD

This is reminding me that I have two unfinished (barely begun) fanfictions that I'll probably never get back to...  >.<

Well, I guess if I had to say, it would be that I'm into stories where the main character(s) are new to becoming the hero (sort of in a KH or Superhero fashion) and have to go on a big journey to save the day, but also have their own inner struggles that they have to deal with. That's more or less what I was planning on doing with my Sonic and Kingdom Hearts fan fictions. Curse this curse of cursy cursiness called laziness!  >:(