Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Have you ever read any volume of the KH series manga?

Have you ever read any volume of the KH series manga?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever read any volume of the KH series manga?

• Yes! I have read all of the ones released so far
    • Yes, but not all of them
    • Only a few
    • Nope, not a single one
    • Another option? Tell us below!

I have read

KH1 manga (all)

KH2 manga (volume 1+2 of tokyopop)

CoM manga(all)

up to date with Days manga

I only own KH 2 volumes one and two, and volume two of KH1

I kept up with all of them up until they halted localizing KH2. After a while I started reading the translations on KH13, then stopped for a while. After I learned that they were being re-continued I wanted to pick up right where I left off, but figures that my local Borders isn't around anymore. There aren't really any good bookstores nearby where I can purchase any. The closest thing to that I had was Fanime Con this past summer, but I couldn't buy as much as I wanted unfortunately. I did manage to pick up KH Final Mix Vol 1 and 2, Chain of Memories complete volume, and the first volume of 358/2 Days. Hopefully the next time I'll be able to pick up more, maybe even some more KH2 volumes.

Edit: Okay, bit of a mix up. I got the KH Final Mix volumes earlier in the year for my birthday while we were at a bookstore, so really all I got from the con was CoM and Days. Figures as much, if I had enough money to get that much, I would have just gotten everything that I could.

I actually have a Kingdom hearts II manga volume with me!  I remember that I bought it from a friend of mine, Nestor, who was selling it.  I happily bought it, and it is a part of my book collection. One day I'll have all the Kingdom Hearts manga volumes!  Of that much I'm sure! :D