Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Uncharted 4 confirmed for PlayStation Experience

You got that right. Bring on the most realistic and epic gameplay ever.

Yep! It's been a good 3 years now since Uncharted 3. So ready for a new entry that's even more beautiful than the last. :)

Yep! It's been a good 3 years now since Uncharted 3. So ready for a new entry that's even more beautiful than the last. :)

Well half the team was working on The Last of Us during that time.

Yeah, I never finished that game, but played about 7 hours of it. It was graphically impressive for PS3.

It was like the best the PS3 was capable of. You should try and finish it over 250 game of the year awards.

It was like the best the PS3 was capable of. You should try and finish it over 250 game of the year awards.

I don't own it. I had just borrowed a copy to play a little of it. But in that case I might eventually pick up the PS4 copy. 

Edited by soravids

I'm so pumped, my dad likes shooting games so I'm gonna have to make him get it. He does the shooting and I do the puzzles and climbing ;)

Haha, I wouldn't call it a shooter. It's a story-driven action-adventure game. But it's amazing none the less.

Haha, I wouldn't call it a shooter. It's a story-driven action-adventure game. But it's amazing none the less.

I mean I call it an amazing adventure game with a great storyline. All it is to him though is a shooter

Yeah. But the loading times were terrible. One time I started the game but then I loaded the wrong save file then I had to go through loading my file and I had to wait another eternity. Good thing Remastered's loading times were a lot shorter