Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Image Lightsabers looking like Keyblades already

Haha.

You're a Star Wars fan? I've not seen much of it and I don't have anything against it. I just think it's not the right thing for KH. I don't think it blends very well, but that's just me. 

..............They're putting Star Wars in KH I hope.

woops

Actually, to be fair, while I support Star Wars' inclusion, I actually really doubt it'll happen, anyway.

Edited by Kaweebo

woops

Actually, to be fair, while I support Star Wars' inclusion, I actually really doubt it'll happen, anyway.

Both of the series's get respect from me and I have nothing against either of them. That being said, they have no common ground. I don't think it would work. 

Edited by soravids

You're a Star Wars fan? I've not seen much of it and I don't have anything against it. I just think it's not the right thing for KH. I don't think it blends very well, but that's just me. 

I love Star Wars. Got the definitive collection.

Would the guards on the lightsaber handles actually do anything, considering that the blades can cut through nigh-on-anything?

it could help centralize the balance on the weapon, considering the blades are weightless

To me that looks less like "keyblade" and more like "steering wheel with two lightsabers jammed in it."

DRIVE THAT BLADE

YOU STILL NEED A DRIVER'S LICENSE FOR THAT THOUGH

Would the guards on the lightsaber handles actually do anything, considering that the blades can cut through nigh-on-anything?

There is a mineral that light sabers can't cut trhough though. Hope Keyblades are made of it, cause I don't wanna see Sora choose a lightsaber cause his Keyblade got sliced and diced.

..............They're not putting Star Wars in KH I hope.

Wasn't it Lucas Films that was bought by Disney and not just the Star Wars franchise? If so, don't count on it. I don't see the purpose of a battle with Darth Vader.