•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

Are you satisfied with the Disney worlds used in the KH games so far?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Are you satisfied with the Disney worlds used in the KH games so far?(115 members have cast votes)

1. Yes! They're the best worlds they could've chosen (29 votes [25.22%])

Percentage of vote: 25.22%

2. More or less.. There are some I'd like to add if I could (76 votes [66.09%])

Percentage of vote: 66.09%

3. Nope... Most of them could be replaced by others (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. Never thought about it... (9 votes [7.83%])

Percentage of vote: 7.83%

5. Another option? Tell us below! (1 votes [0.87%])

Percentage of vote: 0.87%

Vote

To vote, please sign in or register.

#1 Lu Xun

Lu Xun

KH13's Brazilian Representant

• 3,420 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 09:54 PM

Are you satisfied with the Disney worlds used in the KH games so far?

#2 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"The Graceful Assassin"

• 11,020 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 09:59 PM

Yes, I've been pretty satisfied with all the worlds that have appeared during the course of the series, but I wish that Nomura would add two that I have desperately been wanting to see for a long time now! *coughs* Treasure Planet and Atlantis: The Lost Empire. *coughs*  But yeah, all in all, I'm happy with the worlds that have appeared so far in the series.  I'm sure Nomura and the gang will continue to choose the appropriate worlds for each game that releases. ^^

#3 Kaweebo

Kaweebo

Blue Hair Enthusiast

• 3,173 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 10:01 PM

I think all of the worlds they've used are great, I just want more. I'm greedy like that.

Edited by Kaweebo, 30 October 2014 - 10:01 PM.

#4 TheKingdomkid

TheKingdomkid

InFamousHero

• 3,127 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 10:11 PM

More or less I like some of the worlds they included I just hope they don't bring them just for the sake of bringing them back they need to have a story.  Like the Coliseum they don't need to bring it back really I think the story is done they became full Hero's so there really is no need to bring it back (it was ok in BbS because it showed a young Herc).  Same with Halloween Town no need to bring it back they had a original story for the first one and CoM and had a original story again for KH2 but took elements from the movie.  Alantica doesn't need to come back either, sure there is the Little Mermaid 2 but does it really especially since I'm sure a lot of people hate it for the way the did it in KH2 (it was new and it's ok but kinda gets annoying at times).  I just hope Nomura and the team that picks which worlds get into the game (I know Disney has the final say) that they know that ok we don't need this world anymore it ran its course let's try picking some new worlds.

#5 FerroAxel7

FerroAxel7

Love me.

• 514 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 10:15 PM

Lion King was really the one I wanted. I don't care which worlds they use now as long as they're not bad. Frozen would be interesting and I'd love to see Treasure Planet and Emperor's New Groove (if copyrights allow).

#6 Sora96

Sora96

KH13 Legend & WakelessDream's Boyfriend

• 25,785 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 10:18 PM

Yes.

#7 Philip Ellwell

Philip Ellwell

Ace of Hearts: The Wild Card

• 5,742 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 10:18 PM

Never really thought on it, just went with whatever the game presented.

#8 Ninkoro

Ninkoro
  • 317 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 10:19 PM

Still waiting for toy story :P

#9 Isaix

Isaix

The Luna Diviner

• 2,576 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 10:30 PM

I'm not a fan of Disney so, I don't really have any preference,I don't care what worlds they pick. 

#10 Firaga

Firaga

HOT DAMN

• 5,371 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 10:43 PM

We've had hits and misses, but overall, it's been okey dokey.

Now if we got a world based on Darkwing Duck, then we'd be getting into the good stuff.

#11 replika13

replika13

Fairy Tail!!!

• 1,921 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 04:10 AM

Wonderland and Captain Hook´s Ship havent been that great, but ive enjoyed the rest. Want them to stop recycling the same old worlds over and over though and use some new ones for a change.

#12 MonsieurRik

MonsieurRik
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 04:16 AM

I've loved most of them so far, even the worlds from movies I didn't care much for had something I liked in them. Like the above-mentioned Captain Hook's ship. It's a mess, but flying around the deck and London kind of makes up for it.

But I NEED a Princess and the Frog world to happen soon. I'll accept Tangled too. And maybe a Wreck-It Ralph minigame world.

#13 Weedanort

Weedanort

Crit Rockets are bs, and you know it!

• 6,319 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 04:42 AM

I'm still waiting for a Toy Story and a Pocahontas world xD

Other than that, they've been cool :)

#14 TB298

TB298

Scrub Kingdom Hearts Fan

• 195 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 05:13 AM

Yeah. Besides some worlds (wonderland, alantica) they have been pretty fun to play in :)

#15 SoftKeychains

SoftKeychains
  • 24 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 06:03 AM

Pretty okay except we were seeing some same worlds over and over again outside the main games like chain of memories, recoded, etc....gets real tiring. Drop by Distance made the difference though the worlds felt a bit too small as I saw from walkthroughs, some gamers are right when they are saying they didn't feel like worlds. 

I hope KH III brings several new worlds with some deep of exploration and once again, giving underrated movies a chance like Emperor's Groove, Atlantica, Planet of Treasure and others. Some popular movies like Toy Story would be nice but seriously I don't think Frozen deserves such, being too recent and all. 

Edited by SoftKeychains, 31 October 2014 - 06:05 AM.

#16 Prower Power

Prower Power

Foxy King

• Archives Team
  • 1,989 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 07:24 AM

I never cared. 

#17 Aru Akise

Aru Akise

Detective Diary Holder

• 2,158 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 08:04 AM

As long as Halloween Town is there I have no complaints.

My favorite attire and one of my favorite Keyblades are there.

#18 Roxasrox

Roxasrox

The Voice from the Corner

• 265 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 11:51 AM

Pretty much.

#19 AuraAce

AuraAce

THE OTP: Gajeel x Levy

• 1,069 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 11:53 AM

Yes. I like the worlds. But Atlantica. Atlantica can f*ck off.

#20 Sakuraba Neku

Sakuraba Neku
  • 1,079 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 08:03 PM

Pride Lands, Olympus Coliseum, Never Land,  Land of Dragons, Agrabah, Deep Jungle, La Cite des Cloches ...yes I am!!

Edited by Sakuraba Neku, 31 October 2014 - 08:04 PM.