Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AndrewHankinson

KH13 Giveaway: Share your fan-fiction & win Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Vol. 4 manga

Hello everyone. With the fourth addition of the (English) Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days manga series releasing next week (October 28th, 2014), we have decided to start another competition!

The competition is simple: create a short fan-fiction using the theme of ‘Friendship’ and you could have a chance at winning a copy of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Vol. 4 manga. You may use any characters (Kingdom Hearts, Disney, Final Fantasy, etc) from the games or even incorporate unused characters from Disney films or Square Enix games, just as long as it relates to Kingdom Hearts somehow. Read on for more details:

Posted Image

How to enter:

[*]Create a new topic in the ‘Creative Media’ forum on KH13.com, put your fan-fiction there, and then put a link to your topic in the comments below so that we can find it easily. It's that simple!

[*]The fan-fiction must go under the theme of ‘Friendship’, relate to Kingdom Hearts somehow, and must have been created specifically for the competition. You can enter multiple times.

[*]At midnight EST on November 2nd, 2014, our Social Media Team will deliberate and decide on our favourite fan-fiction submitted, contact the winner of the contest, and send them their copy! The contest is open to everyone as long as the manga can be shipped to their location via Amazon, etc.

Good luck to everyone! Even if you don't win, there is still a chance we will feature your fan-fiction on the KH13 Community Twitter and the KH13 Tumblr. Above all, have fun!

Click here to view the article

Sounds fun. I'll make an effort to enter.

EDIT: Is there a word limit or anything? I'm not writing chapters and chapters or anything, but my short stories can tend to be a bit long. A few pages are cool, yeah?

I kind of want to participate, but A) I already own the volume in Japanese, so it wouldn't be particularly fair of me, and B) I don't live in North America so I'm not sure I would qualify, anyway.

I kind of want to participate, but A) I already own the volume in Japanese, so it wouldn't be particularly fair of me, and B) I don't live in North America so I'm not sure I would qualify, anyway.

The beauty of KH13 competitions: We don't care where you live, we'll get you your prize. :)

Cool beans, but how exactly are you judging these stories? It's all well and good to pick "your favorite," but what would qualify for that? Writing quality? Ideas? How fuzzy it made you feel or how deep or meaningful it was? Not to be a downer but I'd rather not spend days working on a piece, only to lose to something someone typed up in an hour...

Cool beans, but how exactly are you judging these stories? It's all well and good to pick "your favorite," but what would qualify for that? Writing quality? Ideas? How fuzzy it made you feel or how deep or meaningful it was? Not to be a downer but I'd rather not spend days working on a piece, only to lose to something someone typed up in an hour...

Quality is how we usually pick favorites. Something that is well written is more likely to win over something poorly written. 

Edited by Squirting Demyx

Sounds fun. I'll make an effort to enter.

EDIT: Is there a word limit or anything? I'm not writing chapters and chapters or anything, but my short stories can tend to be a bit long. A few pages are cool, yeah?

Yeah there's no word limit; a few pages is fine. :)

This shouldn't be too hard to do.  My current story has to do with the theme of Friendship, so I'll just make a smaller story using the same formula.I'll let you know when I finish it!!

By the way, how can I submit it?  I type in Microsoft Word and don't know how to submit something onto Fan-Fiction.net in that format.  Any suggestions?

Edited by SoraDaxjer28