Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KingdomHearts3

Keyblade Graveyard ~ Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Remastered OST

Calm down people. Don't get your keyblades in a twist now and bent out of shape. I am just showing off two remade songs and that is it.

(adjusts oversized nerd glasses) Actually, keyblades cannot be twisted. Their solid matter prevents any twist, as it seems. 

(adjusts oversized nerd glasses) Actually, keyblades cannot be twisted. Their solid matter prevents any twist, as it seems. 

However, in the KH2FM Secret Ending Birth by Sleep Ventus' keyblade was shown to shatter, similarly Maleficent was able to destroy Data Sora's keyblade, and Aqua and Ventus were able to destroy the X Blade, the keyblades of the Keyblade Graveyard have all been shown to have degraded over time, as well. This suggests that while keyblades are durable, they are vulnerable to stress, and could, in theory,become twisted

However, in the KH2FM Secret Ending Birth by Sleep Ventus' keyblade was shown to shatter, similarly Maleficent was able to destroy Data Sora's keyblade, and Aqua and Ventus were able to destroy the X Blade, the keyblades of the Keyblade Graveyard have all been shown to have degraded over time, as well. This suggests that while keyblades are durable, they are vulnerable to stress, and could, in theory,become twisted

They break, not bend. Also you forgot to adjust your nerd glasses. 

They break, not bend. Also you forgot to adjust your nerd glasses. 

lol (adjusts oversized nerd glasses) in kh2fm i believe terra has the ability to transform his keyblade into a whip proving that in fact keyblade do indeed bend and twist not in theory but by pure logic. Edited by liamaru

lol (adjusts oversized nerd glasses) in kh2fm i believe terra has the ability to transform his keyblade into a whip proving that in fact keyblade do indeed bend and twist not in theory but by pure logic.

(Takes nerd glasses out of case, adjusts them accordingly) I wouldn't classify transformations as to what the keyblade is actually made of. Only a wielder of true skill can do this, otherwise the keyblade is stiff. As before seen in KH1 the concept of transformation had not been established. Therefore, the keyblade retained it's shape.