Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
TheGuide

KH BBS psp install problems

im having problems installing BBS to my psp. every time i try, it says it cant access the memory stick. i tried getting another memory card, but it didnt help. does anyone know what the problem could be, or could point me in the direction of something that could help? i really want to play it, but with out installing it, the load times are ATROCIOUS. any help is appreciated!

i have it on a memory stick (2GB) and it doesn't give me problem with the installation. the only thing i think is it can be a PSP problem :/ i'm not sure so i don't want to create false allarm xD PS: just for the curiosity: shouldn't you wait a few month for 2.5 or you ain't gonna buy it? :D

well, before the remixes were announced, i bought all of the games and all systems required to play them. i just finished 358/2 and want to play BBS. this is all in preperation for KH3

im having problems installing BBS to my psp. every time i try, it says it cant access the memory stick. i tried getting another memory card, but it didnt help. does anyone know what the problem could be, or could point me in the direction of something that could help? i really want to play it, but with out installing it, the load times are ATROCIOUS. any help is appreciated!

Mine did the same thing. 

Best bet is to make sure it's a new Memory stick with nothing on it, and just keep trying until it clicks. That's what I did, But the load times are still pretty bad, even with the game fully installed. 

You could try reformatting your PSP, but it might require access to the root menu which is a pain in the butt to navigate. Is it giving you a specific error code? Google that and you can usually find some help topics; someone has likely encountered the same issue at some point.