Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Rarzhn

Did they change this line?

In Kingdom Hearts II when Sora arrives at the mysterious tower he meets Pete for the first time.

In the dialogue Pete says that Yen Sid is living here. Donald is surprised and dashs into the tower.

But as we all know Donald and Goody have already been there in birth by sleep and Nomura stated that this is a mistake in Kingdom Hearts II.

So did they change this line in 2.5? I mean they could just erase this single Donald sentence and it would be fine

BTW Sorry for bad englisch I'm german :x

Posted Image

tell the truth i never though at this. i think what you say is right, but  most probably they left it the way it is..... but i can't tell you for sure 'cause i don't have 2.5. so you can both wait some reply or see some walkthough on youtube ;)

In Kingdom Hearts II when Sora arrives at the mysterious tower he meets Pete for the first time.

In the dialogue Pete says that Yen Sid is living here. Donald is surprised and dashs into the tower.

But as we all know Donald and Goody have already been there in birth by sleep and Nomura stated that this is a mistake in Kingdom Hearts II.

So did they change this line in 2.5? I mean they could just erase this single Donald sentence and it would be fine

BTW Sorry for bad englisch I'm german :x

Posted Image

Good point there

I honestly haven't thought about it up until this point.Though now you mention it it's kind of a plothole

I think Nomura didn't thought of the story of Birth by Sleep up until a late point in KH2's development.So unless they have already changed this in the Ps2 release of Final Mix or in 2.5 this scene is gonna look awkward 

Good notice. Nop they didn't. Or we can state that Donald is sarcastic :P.

Or that he used to live somewhere else after BBS we may know in KH3.

Edited by KH4Real