Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I did enjoy the Land Of Dragons in KH2 in fact that is the only game where we visited Mulan but how about to see The Land Of Dragons as a returning world in KH3. Give me your idea or plot to why you would want to see this world to reappear and would you like to see new areas and characters in the world.

I don't know if I would want the world to focus on Mulan 2 however I don't have any problem if that the version it would get. Maybe they should go with an original story for a new visit in this world.

My Idea

Sora, Donald and Goofy lands in Mulan's village that was never shown in KH2 and there they run into Mushu who they share a happy reunion with. Sora asks Mushu if he's seen Mulan. Mushu responds that Mulan is in the emperor's palace. Sora, Donald and Goofy runs to the palace only to be stopped by Yao, Ling and Chien Po who doesn't recognize them at first until Sora reminds Yao about that he was the guy he punched a long time ago (a funny memory from KH2). They let Sora and the gang enter the palace where they find Mulan with the emperor. As They are about to speak with Mulan Shang comes from their back telling them that Mulan is busy on a very important mission by the emperor. As Mulan is about to leave she notices Sora and the gang and is happy to see them. Sora curiously asks what the important mission is. However Mulan says it's important it remains a secret and leaves the palace with Shang. Sora and the gang signs themselves up on the mission and goes after Mulan and Shang. As for the rest of this story Sora, Mulan, Shang, Donald, Goofy and Mushu sets out to the northern mountains where they are supposed to find an ancient diamond that holds the power to reveal the future. This is where Master Xehanort's evil plan comes in so he can steal the diamond and find out about the future and how he can change it. That's pretty much what I came up with as an original idea for The Land Of Dragons to return 

What's your idea 

That's a clever thought, mine is a little cliche'. 

There's a certain Heartless who turns your allies against you. In a way, possession, but controls your body. Like a puppeteer. Anyway, Sora, Donald, and Goofy along with Mulan and Shang travel from Mulan's house to another part of China. Mulan's father had been attacked by the Heartless, beforehand, Mulan finds him and brings him to bed to rest. He mutters about a puppeteer Heartless that took control of the local villagers to attack him unwillingly.

As they approach the Heartless, it controls Shang's body and Sora has to fend him off while Donald uses his magic to battle the actual Heartless.