Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

Do you think the X-Blade should be the Ultima Weapon for KH3?

Nah, I think the Master Keeper would be a Special attainable Keyblade in KH3.

BLEH, what am I saying THE ULTIMA WEAPON IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE ULTIMATE KEYBLADE

Oooh maybe the Kingdom Key D should be unlockable too

But if the X blade was unlocked by a secret boss it would be a harder version of Dark Armor Ventus or maybe a combination of Vanitas Remnant and DA Ven

, Meh what am I saying we are only feeding scumbag Normura ideas for DLC!

Edited by Gamerazor247

Well a part of me doesn't think that's likely, as that would be the equivalent of keeping the Death Star around as an extra moon after Star Wars VI. You're trying to prevent it's creation, if not destroy it.  xP

......however, I would be lying if I denied that another part of me WOULD love to slice that thing through Heartless and Nobodies like butter! At the very least it should become your weapon for the final battle against Xehanort. I don't know how that would work since Xehanort would most likely be using the thing too, but I'm sure Nomura will come up with something epic. As long as it is the most legendary boss fight that you or I could ever hope for, I'm open to anything!!  0/*  <3

If the X-Blade can't become the new Ultima Weapon, then at the very least the Ultima Weapon could be designed to resemble the X-Blade to some degree. That would be a nice compromise.  :P

Well a part of me doesn't think that's likely, as that would be the equivalent of keeping the Death Star around as an extra moon after Star Wars VI. You're trying to prevent it's creation, if not destroy it.  xP

......however, I would be lying if I denied that another part of me WOULD love to slice that thing through Heartless and Nobodies like butter! At the very least it should become your weapon for the final battle against Xehanort. I don't know how that would work since Xehanort would most likely be using the thing too, but I'm sure Nomura will come up with something epic. As long as it is the most legendary boss fight that you or I could ever hope for, I'm open to anything!!  0/*  <3

If the X-Blade can't become the new Ultima Weapon, then at the very least the Ultima Weapon could be designed to resemble the X-Blade to some degree. That would be a nice compromise.  :P

this xD

like hero says i don't think, presuming it being forged, to keep it if not for one epic last battle..... but i would't dislike the idea of doing a carnage with that xP

I wouldn't mind it being unlockable, but given the immense story significance, I can't see it being relegated to a secret boss keyblade or whatever. Seems like something unlocked right before or after beating the main boss.

I would hope not. The whole point is to prevent it's reforging.

i said after you beaten the game so everything is over and you can grind to get levels and beat secret bosses. And NPCs don't recognize what Keyblade is equipped so they don't know that the Keyblade you're equipped is the X-Blade.

Seeing as part of me hopes that it turns out the X-Blade is unattainable at all, I'm going to have to say no.

Yeah i kinda want the X-Blade to remain elusive. It wouldn't feel right Sora using the Ultimate Ultimate keyblade of Ultimate. besides the X-Blade isn't a keychain, and Sora can't have two key blades anymore right?  

Yeah i kinda want the X-Blade to remain elusive. It wouldn't feel right Sora using the Ultimate Ultimate keyblade of Ultimate. besides the X-Blade isn't a keychain, and Sora can't have two key blades anymore right?  

No, Sora does still wield two Keyblades, because he has both his heart and Ven's heart within him. Once Ven is reawakened, we'll see if he keeps the ability or not, but odds are Nomura will find some way to kind of work around that rule.