Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
somedayhunchback

How can people contact Tetsuya Nomura?

Be a very popular magazine and you'll be able to interview him any time you want. You can't just be a fan who can drop by to have a casual chat with the creator about his own game out of nowhere. Unless Nomura was really active in the community, there's almost no chance of somebody like you or me getting to talk to him in a familiar enough manner to have a discussion about the series. The only people who get to talk with him like that are magazine writers and interviewers, as well as people more actively involved in the industry, that sort of thing. You'd have to be really good friends with Nomura to be able to have a causal conversation like that. If anything, the closet thing individual fans like us can do to talk with Nomura is to have a general voice and opinion as a fan base for him to have a good idea of what we think of the series. Most of the time he gives answers based off of questions he commonly sees from large amounts of fans like "who were the people in this secret ending?" or "when Riku did this, does that mean that this happened too?". The most we can do is just to be part of a larger voice. The odds of one random fan getting to have a causal chat with Nomura are really small.  :P

Be a very popular magazine and you'll be able to interview him any time you want. You can't just be a fan who can drop by to have a casual chat with the creator about his own game out of nowhere. Unless Nomura was really active in the community, there's almost no chance of somebody like you or me getting to talk to him in a familiar enough manner to have a discussion about the series. The only people who get to talk with him like that are magazine writers and interviewers, as well as people more actively involved in the industry, that sort of thing. You'd have to be really good friends with Nomura to be able to have a causal conversation like that. If anything, the closet thing individual fans like us can do to talk with Nomura is to have a general voice and opinion as a fan base for him to have a good idea of what we think of the series. Most of the time he gives answers based off of questions he commonly sees from large amounts of fans like "who were the people in this secret ending?" or "when Riku did this, does that mean that this happened too?". The most we can do is just to be part of a larger voice. The odds of one random fan getting to have a causal chat with Nomura are really small.  :P

I wish G.G. Martin wrote as much as you do. We'd have the series completed by now.

Considering I had to buy an $80 statue at comic con just to meet him for 10 seconds and get his autograph, I don't think there's any way you'll ever get to chat him up without joining the osaka team or marrying him

I would like to have a quick chat with Tetsuya about the series of Kingdom Hearts, Obviously he isn't allowed to discuss any future titles like KH3

become a keyblade master and split your heart into the workers of sqaure enlix have them talk t him and use Namne to implant the memoires into you.goood luck