Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
FerroAxel7

Comics COMICS!

Okay so I'm loving the New 52 story arcs of DC and I'm currently in love with Flash, Nightwing, Justice League, Aquaman and Batman. These new issues are my favorite of the New 52.

Does anyone have any suggestions on any other issue? I'm more of a graphic novel type btw. I read Shazam, Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern..but the top few are my favorite. What are your favorite modern story arcs? 

This goes for Marvel too. I love Spider-Man, Ironman, and Thor but I don't know which modern novels are good or not. Instead of giving me links to IGN or something, I'd appreciate your personal preference. 

A good New 52 book is Justice League 3000. You should check out Batman Beyond 2.0 as well, it's really good and makes up for the fact the previous BB comics were awful despite having such good source material. The Infinite Crisis comic (based on the game) can be really fun because of the alternate versions of the characters.

Leaving DC and cape comics, Image has a really good comic going on called Nailbiter, it's about serial killers and has been really interesting so far (six issues are out).

Yes! Justice League 3000 is on my list as well as Batman Beyond. BB has pretty good villains too. Have you read 1,000 Clowns? Very good artwork and story. 

Nailbiter sounds interesting...it may be time to shed the mainstream DC/Marvel issues and look elsewhere. 

A good New 52 book is Justice League 3000. You should check out Batman Beyond 2.0 as well, it's really good and makes up for the fact the previous BB comics were awful despite having such good source material. The Infinite Crisis comic (based on the game) can be really fun because of the alternate versions of the characters.

Leaving DC and cape comics, Image has a really good comic going on called Nailbiter, it's about serial killers and has been really interesting so far (six issues are out).

Yes! Justice League 3000 is on my list as well as Batman Beyond. BB has pretty good villains too. Have you read 1,000 Clowns? Very good artwork and story. 

Nailbiter sounds interesting...it may be time to shed the mainstream DC/Marvel issues and look elsewhere.