Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

UPDATE: The first sentence was a little too completely wrong. Obviously I'm not the only one here who doesn't skip the cutscenes. It was more of a general statement. A lot of gamers on youtube or even just casually skip cutscenes which really confuses me. Not everyone loves the game like we do, but to understand the game you should watch the cutscenes and gather a better understanding of characters and ideals.

Sorry if I upset anyone. I need to word my titles a little more clearly.  

i knew it ;) ... i knew a dude time ago that played KH2 (borrowed from me) and then ask me, don't remember what so i replay and add "it was explain in this cutscene, don't you remember?" and what he says was "no, i skip them all *laugh*" :mellow: <--- my reaction (his fortune there wasn't weapon-like things around me xP )

I usually don't skip cutscenes :)

But there is a certain cutscene I would like to skip in the original game, and I can't...

THERE'S NO WAY YOU'RE TAKING KAIRI'S HEAAAAARRRRT

good old memories, eh weed? xP  there where some time that i was tired of hearing that dialogue in the original xD in KH1.5 never give me too trouble, except for the speedrun xP

i knew it ;) ... i knew a dude time ago that played KH2 (borrowed from me) and then ask me, don't remember what so i replay and add "it was explain in this cutscene, don't you remember?" and what he says was "no, i skip them all *laugh*" :mellow: <--- my reaction (his fortune there wasn't weapon-like things around me xP )

good old memories, eh weed? xP  there where some time that i was tired of hearing that dialogue in the original xD in KH1.5 never give me too trouble, except for the speedrun xP

If I would take shots back then when I didn't know how to beat him, I would be dead of live failure xD

Hahaha I know the feeling of wanting to skip that cutscene because let's face it, that's no easy boss battle. And the cutscene is soo long. But there's tension there and purpose. And a big plot mark in the story. 

Never... only when i died after fighting a boss..

So annoying that in kh1 you couldn't skip cutscene's and a die like 50 times when you had to fight to Riku and had to watch that freaking long cutscene again and again....

Skip cutscenes if I'm refacing a boss fight. I'm not gonna watch the same cutscene every time I have to redo a fight if I do (which doesn't happen to me by the way).  But for the most part, that's quite an assumption and to make one such as that and add the fact that you do skip a cutscene (which, by the way, is important to the plot), it makes you quite the liar.