Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shulk

Some People Want Super Smash Bros to be Ported to the PlayStation Vita

So... A guy started a petition to make Nintendo put Smash Bros on the Vita. His reasoning?

Source: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/10/weirdness_sony_fan_creates_petition_in_hope_of_bringing_super_smash_bros_to_the_ps_vita

This is just... Wow. I don't even know what to say.

And he expects to do that with just 100 signs

Dude I won't be surprised that if he presented this to Nintendo that they would give him an actual legit verbal F*ck you to him

Some people really doesn't know the meaning of exclusive

If you want Halo...GET AN XBOX CONSOLE

If you want Uncharted :GET A PS3PS4

And if you want Smash:GET A FREAKIN WII U3DS

Holy shit how stupid can people become

I bet he's one of those fanboys that can't buy any other consoles thinking that it would taint his loyalty to whatever company he's following

I mean.....I have a Ps2,GameCube,Ps3,Wii,Xbox 360,PsP,DS,3DS,Wii U,Xbox One.

I make sure to at least have one console from the other side to make sure I won't miss some of the exclusives that I love like Halo or Gears of War

I'm pretty sure this is a joke.

Nope,this is legit and it's on change.org and last time I checked he got around 7 signs or 10

I really... REALLY... hope it is a joke. It definitely seems like one, but you can never really tell with some people these days.

I wish it was,but this is legit and it's there on change.org

But he ain't going anywhere with just 100

And he expects to do that with just 100 signs

Dude I won't be surprised that if he presented this to Nintendo that they would give him an actual legit verbal F*ck you to him

Some people really doesn't know the meaning of exclusive

If you want Halo...GET AN XBOX CONSOLE

If you want Uncharted :GET A PS3PS4

And if you want Smash:GET A FREAKIN WII U3DS

Holy shit how stupid can people become

I bet he's one of those fanboys that can't buy any other consoles thinking that it would taint his loyalty to whatever company he's following

I mean.....I have a Ps2,GameCube,Ps3,Wii,Xbox 360,PsP,DS,3DS,Wii U,Xbox One.

I make sure to at least have one console from the other side to make sure I won't miss some of the exclusives that I love like Halo or Gears of War

Considering that he's talking about how he won't buy a 3DS because of its hardware, yeah, definitely a fanboy. Only people who I've seen who will avoid systems because of hardware are fanboys.

Nope,this is legit and it's on change.org and last time I checked he got around 7 signs or 10

There are a ton of joke petitions like this, the person who did it wrote it in such a way that it seemed like a joke.

Considering that he's talking about how he won't buy a 3DS because of its hardware, yeah, definitely a fanboy. Only people who I've seen who will avoid systems because of hardware are fanboys.

Many of us Sony fans don't want to buy an underpowered console like the Nintendo 3DS

That's a common sentence that trolls use, I wouldn't take it seriously.

Edited by Cucco

There are a ton of joke petitions like this, the person who did it wrote it in such a way that it seemed like a joke.

Many of us Sony fans don't want to buy an underpowered console like the Nintendo 3DS

That's a common sentence that trolls use, I wouldn't take it seriously.

Yeah, looking at it again, it definitely looks like a troll.

Still... I bet there's at least one person who's serious about wanting Smash to come to a Sony system. Probably the same people who want Nathan Drake to be in it.

....... BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! this is the most hillarious thing i ever saw all month! if this was a joke then kuddos for making an awesome joke, whoever started the pettition. but if its not a joke then learn a thing or 2 about buisiness and corporate logic. and with only asking for 100 signatures, i find the idea that this was serious unlikely. if it was tho...... wow.

Even if he were serious, that "antitrust law" dose not apply to things made my the company themselves. In theory, if someone wanted to, and the law applied like that, they could say that they demand that Mc. Donalds distribute Big Mac's through Burger Kind as well because their bathrooms are cleaner.

Even if he were serious, that "antitrust law" dose not apply to things made my the company themselves. In theory, if someone wanted to, and the law applied like that, they could say that they demand that Mc. Donalds distribute Big Mac's through Burger Kind as well because their bathrooms are cleaner.

Lol not to mention even if it did apply that's a US based law it wouldn't really have an impact on Nintendo.

Lol not to mention even if it did apply that's a US based law it wouldn't really have an impact on Nintendo.

They could try and sue NoA, but I think a judge would just laugh at them.

That's like saying the Wii U could handle Uncharted 4.

It's not even a matter of whether or not it can handle the game. Nintendo's not going to put this on the Vita because they develop games for their OWN consoles.

It's not even a matter of whether or not it can handle the game. Nintendo's not going to put this on the Vita because they develop games for their OWN consoles.

And what's Uncharted 4? A PS4 exclusive by arguably the most talented developer in the world owned by Sony.

^^^ Or like saying the newer gen consoles can handle 1080p 60 frames per second in EVERY GAME. I am a console/handheld/mobile guy but come on man if you want to talk about power , you might as well be quiet ( this goes for everybody that doesn't play on PC and feels like they have the biggest stick in the room) because everything is under -powered compared to med to high end PCs now of days.

But anyways , talk about the joke of the day, this guy has to be trolling there is no other way xD

Edited by MasterRoxas13