Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
FerroAxel7

Film New DC movie line-up confirmed!

Big news!! DC announced A list comic book heroes to star in multiple movies in the next few years! Here's a list:

2017: Wonder Woman solo film, Justice League 

2018: The Flash (yes!!), Aquaman 

2019: Shazam, Justice League 2 (WHAAAA)

2020: Cyborg, Green Lantern

That's the list. What do my fellow comic book/movie fans think of the news??

List found at deadline.com 

DON'T EVEN SAY IT

All I know is it better be Hal Jordan or Kyle Rayner.

I'm hype for all these movies. Cept for Cyborg. I don't care for him too much. CW has done great with The Flash so far. I hope the movie can do the same. 

Yeah, sorry about the Ryan Reynolds fiasco...

Hey, at least he's making a comeback in the (hopefully incredible) Deadpool movie.

But yeah, I'm liking this a lot. And Ezra Miller is very inspired as The Flash. CBM fans are losing their shit over that casting, but I like it.

One thing I think is kind of strange is calling the two JL movies Part 1 and Part 2. Like, they're too far apart to really be called parts, aren't they? There's even a couple movies slotted between them, so clearly whatever happens in the first JL part isn't going to be immediately picked up in JL Part 2 because it's been two years. I would have preferred them using subtitles. "The Justice League - Something Really Cool, I'm Sure" or whatever.

Edited by Kaweebo

It better not be John Stewart GL or else ima be pissed. 

I'm guessing they'd wait until the stink of the first movie is out of everyone'es noses. Then reboot with Hal Jordan as Green Lantern. Besides, you'll see him in Justice League :D

I'm guessing they'd wait until the stink of the first movie is out of everyone'es noses. Then reboot with Hal Jordan as Green Lantern. Besides, you'll see him in Justice League :D

I hope he makes it into the justice league.

Another thing. Since they are making an older batman, I hope there is a chance for david boreanaz to play gl.

Edited by Squirting Demyx

Hey, at least he's making a comeback in the (hopefully incredible) Deadpool movie.

But yeah, I'm liking this a lot. And Ezra Miller is very inspired as The Flash. CBM fans are losing their shit over that casting, but I like it. 

Ryan would make a great Deadpool. I can't understand how it's PG-13 though...that will be weird. 

I don't even know who Ezra Miller is. Since Flash is my favorite, it's making me pretty nervous :/

I hope he makes it into the justice league.

He's part of the core 7, my guy. 

Ryan would make a great Deadpool. I can't understand how it's PG-13 though...that will be weird. 

I don't even know who Ezra Miller is. Since Flash is my favorite, it's making me pretty nervous :/

I know. But the DC movies aren't exaclty acurate. :P

Hal Jordan is my favorite DC character, but I'd understand if they didn't want to use him again. Kyle would be my second choice, but they'd need to give him a new origin since obliviously they can't imply Emerald Dawn happened. Bah.

Here's a clip from one of his movies someone posted in another forum. I think he's fine, tbh. Though he does look a little Michael Jackson-y. 

The Flash hasn't been cast yet. So no worries. :P

Hal Jordan is my favorite DC character, but I'd understand if they didn't want to use him again. Kyle would be my second choice, but they'd need to give him a new origin since obliviously they can't imply Emerald Dawn happened. Bah.

IF THEY MADE AN EMERALD DAWN MOVIE I'D LOSE MY SHIT! I firetruckING LOVE EMERALD DAWN!

They don't have to follow the comics if they don't want to. As long as the personalities of the characters are there, it doesn't matter. 

Here's a clip from one of his movies someone posted in another forum. I think he's fine, tbh. Though he does look a little Michael Jackson-y. 

He better get a haircut xD I can't pass judgement on this short clip though. I'll have to watch Perks of Being a Wallflower and see if the Flash's future is in the right hands. 

The Flash hasn't been cast yet. So no worries. :P

IF THEY MADE AN EMERALD DAWN MOVIE I'D LOSE MY SHIT! I firetruckING LOVE EMERALD DAWN!

Yes he has. Ezra Miller is cast as Flash.

Marvel ones aren't either but they're doing great. DC just needs to do a reality check and try to make a good movie, whatever it's accurate or not.

They don't have to follow the comics if they don't want to. As long as the personalities of the characters are there, it doesn't matter. 

He better get a haircut xD I can't pass judgement on this short clip though. I'll have to watch Perks of Being a Wallflower and see if the Flash's future is in the right hands. 

Yes he has. Ezra Miller is cast as Flash.

I see that now...Totally missed it on the news site I follow. My bad. xD

You have three number 1's? Hahaha That's some tie you've got. Booster Gold is definitely underrated. 

Yeah. I can't pick between the 3. haha. The Flash has been working his way up their for some time. Might be 4 #1's at some point. 

Booster is amazing. He's supposed to be having a TV show on syfy...Haven't heard about it in a while though.