Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kittenz

Nomura believes that the Hatsune Miku Collab will lead to something ''Surprising''

Posted Image

Nomura talked a little bit about his work, where he mentioned that when he was first offered the part in the collaboration, he asked himself “why me?” since the genre is quite different from his usual work

However, after thinking about how it’s not a genre that he’s quite familiar with, he figured that he could perhaps do something fun with it. To mark such an occasion, instead of just doing still images, he decided to produce a video with Visual Works(Square Enix's dedicated CGI department,  responsible for Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy's FMV videos)

“Using this [occasion] as an opportunity, it’d be great if we could make another surprising development come true,” said Nomura at the event, as he hinted towards the possibility of another collaboration with Hatsune Miku in the future

Still photos of the video Tetsuya Nomura produced with Visual Works have been put up online, which can be viewed below:

Posted Image Posted Image

What do you think Nomura could do with Hatsune Miku in the future? Could it be a game, or something else entirely?

Source: http://www.siliconera.com/2014/10/09/tetsuya-nomura-hopes-miku-collaboration-will-lead-something-surprising/#Edqlh7Qpi2hjMCyy.99

Edited by KittensOnFire

I made a topic whether people wanted her in KH and everyone's all 

NOOO NO NO MIKUUU HATSOONE IM MAH FAV GAMU

Now it's like everyone is like 

YES PLZ

Anyway... xD....I don't think she will be in KH, but a different thing Nomura is planning

I made a topic whether people wanted her in KH and everyone's all 

NOOO NO NO MIKUUU HATSOONE IM MAH FAV GAMU

Now it's like everyone is like 

YES PLZ

oh god no. have some mercy

I already have to worry about star wars and marvel worlds  :/

Edited by Sakuraba Neku

Oh god please no, maybe as an easter egg if it has to do with KH.

Hatsune Miku having any kind of appearance in KH3 would be really amazing. Those who don't like her, it wouldn't ruin the game either.Heck, the could make a whole world from the "Story of Evil" Saga. 

Well IF it happens What about Synchronicity...? Story of Evil is a good idea but i think it would be too much for one world. 

Yeah, and Story of Evil seems a bit too dark for Kingdom Hearts anyways.

Right, and also Story of Evil spans over thousand years this is why i thought about synchronicity since it is already light and darkness themed and several Vocaloid besides Miku would get apperances...but Miku would still be an awesome boss fight at some point xD