•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

Which gaming fanbase is the most meanest?

Nintendo PS Xbox PC

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Which gaming fanbase is the meanest?(16 members have cast votes)

1. The Nintendo fanbase. (1 votes [6.25%])

Percentage of vote: 6.25%

2. The PS fanbase. (2 votes [12.50%])

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

3. The Xbox fanbase. (8 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

4. The PC fanbase (1 votes [6.25%])

Percentage of vote: 6.25%

5. Others. (4 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

Vote

To vote, please sign in or register.

#21 Zola

Zola

words words words

• 1,458 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 09:21 AM

The one for whichever game I happen to mention having any slight qualms for. Uuugh I'm so old fashioned get with the times Zolaaa.

#22 Joker

Joker

We the Phantom thieves will steal your heart!

• 1,731 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 10:53 AM

The one I've had the most experience with is the Metal Gear fanbase. Thems some mean suckers. Usually pretty intelligent, but also pretty douchey. 

so thats how u feel about me?

#23 Kaweebo

Kaweebo

Blue Hair Enthusiast

• 3,232 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 11:08 AM

so thats how u feel about me?

I'm a part of the fanbase, too, so you can ask the same question to me, really. As long as you're not a jerk, we're fine. I just had annoying experiences with a forum in the past where most of the people there were just a bunch of losers trying to make themselves feel cool by being assholes to the new guys. 

#24 MasterRoxas13

MasterRoxas13

KH13's secret agent

• 734 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 11:11 AM

The meanest fanbase now is PlayStation fanboys, last gen it was a tie between Sony fanboys and Microsoft fanboys but  now that the PS4 is top dog sales wise they feel like they have to show off how great the PS4 is to articles, videos and topics that have nothing to do with the PS4. When ever there is a new video of a Xbox excusive or a cross platform game , Sony fanboys now always feel like they have to brag about how that the game is 1080p on the PS4 but is 900p or 720p on the Xbox One. It is a endless troll session but when Xbox fans do it back to them they like to play the victim , they annoy me at times with how they victimized themselves ( not saying the Xbox fanboys are saints). The Vita fanbase is pretty nice but how negative the PS4 fanbase is, it completely overshadows how good the Vita fanbase is.

The meanest and worst fanbases go like this

1.Playstation fans ( which I am a part of)

2.PC fans ( I dislike PC gaming tbh so I doubt I will be getting into it anytime soon)

3.Microsoft fans ( which I am a part of)

4.Mobile/Tablet fans ( I plan on getting into mobile gaming soon) 

5.Nintendo fans( which I am a part of)

Edited by MasterRoxas13, 07 October 2014 - 11:19 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Nintendo, PS, Xbox, PC