•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

Which gaming fanbase is the most meanest?

Nintendo PS Xbox PC

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Which gaming fanbase is the meanest?(16 members have cast votes)

1. The Nintendo fanbase. (1 votes [6.25%])

Percentage of vote: 6.25%

2. The PS fanbase. (2 votes [12.50%])

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

3. The Xbox fanbase. (8 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

4. The PC fanbase (1 votes [6.25%])

Percentage of vote: 6.25%

5. Others. (4 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

Vote

To vote, please sign in or register.

#1 GotMilk5101520

GotMilk5101520

It is time to summon Hitler.

• 493 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 09:28 PM

I say the Xbox fans are the meanest of the gaming fanbase.

Everytime i go to see a trailer for a Nintendo game i look at the comments and i find a Xbone fan saying this.

"Tha gam suks CoD is the best game ever" or "Nintendo is the worst. The WiiU is bull**** all the Mario and Zelda games are for little kids. Halo is the greatest game ever" or "All of Nintendo games are childish just the fans" -__-

I kinda agree that for CoD and Halo i see trailers and gameplay for them and i think they look cool. but i hate it when the fans go nuts and just talk trash about Nintendo.

What do you think?

#2 Gamerazor247

Gamerazor247

WHY JAPS GIT KHIII EARLY?????

• 1,846 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 09:31 PM

Straight up CoD. Immature d bags and no life adults sending empty threats. Yep. Now my opinion on console fan boys... PC - Graphix, graphic everywhere!! #PCLOSERRACE Xbox - Mostly full of immature children so the Xbox never really has good defense sense the older people are mostly to their selves Sony PS - These pricks... gawd... Nintendo - I compare Nintendo fanboys to a midget, a stereotypical midget.

Edited by Gamerazor247, 06 October 2014 - 09:36 PM.

#3 Oishii

Oishii

食戟のおいしい

• 3,026 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 09:32 PM

Humans

#4 Sora96

Sora96

KH13 Legend & WakelessDream's Boyfriend

• 25,785 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 09:35 PM

The Final Fantasy fanbase.....

#5 The_eternal_nothing

The_eternal_nothing

Astral Guardian

• 872 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 09:43 PM

League of legends is pretty bad

#6 IItNeverGetsBetterThanThis

IItNeverGetsBetterThanThis

LaG Squad Cheif-And-Commander/Shipping Lord of KH13

• 1,862 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 09:43 PM

Straight up CoD. Immature d bags and no life adults sending empty threats. Yep. Now my opinion on console fan boys... PC - Graphix, graphic everywhere!! #PCLOSERRACE Xbox - Mostly full of immature children so the Xbox never really has good defense sense the older people are mostly to their selves Sony PS - These pricks... gawd... Nintendo - I compare Nintendo fanboys to a midget, a stereotypical midget.

I feel slightly offended because I love both PC and Nintendo equally, so dose thst mean I'm a really annoying midget? All other things aside, I hate it when people are like "what is the worst fanbase". Every fanbase has its bad apples, and lumping everyone together is relatively stupid, IMO. We all play goddamn games. I'm not a fan of some other games/systems, but I understand and accept that no matter my opinions on CoD or KH, someone will like it, someone will hate it, and a bunch will be jerks on either side. /end rant.

#7 Kaweebo

Kaweebo

Blue Hair Enthusiast

• 3,232 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 09:45 PM

The one I've had the most experience with is the Metal Gear fanbase. Thems some mean suckers. Usually pretty intelligent, but also pretty douchey. 

Edited by Kaweebo, 06 October 2014 - 09:47 PM.

#8 DJ369

DJ369

I'm Sora! :D

• 504 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 09:46 PM

firetrucking Sonic fanbase. Jesus Christ!! :/

#9 Gamerazor247

Gamerazor247

WHY JAPS GIT KHIII EARLY?????

• 1,846 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 10:05 PM

I feel slightly offended because I love both PC and Nintendo equally, so dose thst mean I'm a really annoying midget? All other things aside, I hate it when people are like "what is the worst fanbase". Every fanbase has its bad apples, and lumping everyone together is relatively stupid, IMO. We all play goddamn games. I'm not a fan of some other games/systems, but I understand and accept that no matter my opinions on CoD or KH, someone will like it, someone will hate it, and a bunch will be jerks on either side. /end rant.

Aw well the PC fan base always pop in and out at times always commenting "#PCMASTERRACE" or "PC players have outstanding graphics and I get to mod my games, and change the controls that fit my play style" ooooohhhh I compare Nintendo fanboys to a midget because well... Ummm... Ha. The term fanboy is quite annoying it self

#10 GotMilk5101520

GotMilk5101520

It is time to summon Hitler.

• 493 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 10:12 PM

The Final Fantasy fanbase.....

In other words. the PS fans?

The one I've had the most experience with is the Metal Gear fanbase. Thems some mean suckers. Usually pretty intelligent, but also pretty douchey. 

The Xbox fans?

firetrucking Sonic fanbase. Jesus Christ!! :/

WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN??!!! >:(

Sorry Sonic fan here.

OMG at Nintendolife i saw an ad for Xbox One bundle with CoD What? :/

Edited by GotMilk5101520, 06 October 2014 - 10:17 PM.

#11 Sora96

Sora96

KH13 Legend & WakelessDream's Boyfriend

• 25,785 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 10:27 PM

Nope. FF is on Nintendo, Xbox and PC too.

#12 TheFinalPersonaKeyblade

TheFinalPersonaKeyblade

Kill la Kill Trash of the Highest Degree

• 225 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 10:44 PM

It's a tie between CoD and Sonic fanbases(makes me ashamed to be a fan of the latter).

#13 Javelin434

Javelin434

Kairi's Nocturnal Guardian No. IV & LaG Vindicator

• 2,409 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 10:59 PM

No console specifically, but the CoD  [I'm assuming that spans multiple consoles] fanbase takes the cake xD

#14 Yusaku Fujicookie

Yusaku Fujicookie

The Blaster

• 878 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 11:36 PM

Pretty  much every fanbase, really.

#15 Ceriraye

Ceriraye
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 12:10 AM

Pretty much every fanbase has its "ew" people. But I say cod and halo (lol at the 10 year olds on Xbox live, go do homework or play outside or something)

#16 Firaga

Firaga

Too Hot To Handle

• 5,416 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 12:26 AM

I'm with Ceriraye. I think any fanbase, gaming and beyond, can have their share of annoying ass people who say certain annoying things, act rude, and get on people's nerves. But if I had to name a few, I'd go with the CoD fanbase, the DragonBall fanbase, the Naruto fanbase (both of which are part of an even bigger and more annoying fanbase which includes both series as a whole, not just gaming), and the Sonic fanbase.

#17 Shulk

Shulk
  • 8,954 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 12:29 AM

I wouldn't say the fanbases themselves are bad, but all of them have their annoying fanboys that love to be jerks. Before anyone jumps on me, I love Nintendo and Sony, and do play PC games from time to time.

PC- The "PC Master Race" people who think they're better than the people who play consoles. I know most of them are joking, but there are some serious ones who just bug me.

Nintendo- The Nintendo fans who bash Sony and Microsoft in response to Nintendo systems being bashed, or just do so out of nowhere. It does happen, and it's really immature.

Sony- The Sony vs Microsoft debate is just plain stupid, and lately, the Sony side seems the most active about it. They also have a bad tendency to rip on Nintendo's systems, too.

Microsoft- Essentially the same as above, although to a lesser degree lately.

I still say all four have their really annoying vocal minority of fanboys, and that's where the problems lies. In the end, I think everyone should be allowed to play what they want to play. No one should be discriminated against for something as stupid as their taste in entertainment.

You're not one of the PC Master Race guys. I know you well enough to say that. xD

The Xbox fans?

WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN??!!! >:(

Sorry Sonic fan here.

OMG at Nintendolife i saw an ad for Xbox One bundle with CoD What? :/

Final Fantasy originated on Nintendo systems, and Metal Gear Solid is mostly involved with Sony if I understand correctly. Also, the first two Metal Gear games were ported to the Famicom/NES.

#18 MythrilMagician

MythrilMagician

Darkness

• 2,488 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 04:12 AM

All online games, especially Minecraft, with all those kids who start swearing and think they are tough, just because they are fighting you over the Internet.

#19 Dio Brando

Dio Brando

ZA WARUDO

• 8,916 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 06:11 AM

The Sonic fanbase

#20 Dave

Dave

Mr. Money in the Bank

• 3,035 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 08:20 AM

Duck Hunt.