Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Hayner

May cancel my preorder for 2.5

I'm having the WORST trouble with preordering (technically now ORDERING) KH 2.5

I preordered the Japanese version through PlayAsia, and selected the fastest shipping but they told me it'll be a week before they get their stock. What?! Like, you're joking, right? It says it should ship on Oct. 3, but I don't know about it now.

Then, I try to order it from amazon.co.jp and go through the trouble of making an account only to be told that this game will not ship to the US because the manufacturer requested that it be that way. Seriously, Square Enix, why do you hate the US so much? First you give us a PIN, and now THIS?! Come on!

Yeah, I've never gotten anything ordered from Amazon JP. I've used PlayAsia, but it does take time for them to get their copies in stock. I wouldn't worry about it. It sucks, but you have to be patient. 

Ugh... I guess you're right.

I'll never know how you managed to navigate Japan Amazon. There are a lot of stuff that I wanna get if I know how to read japanese.

Might as well be patient and wait until 2.5 is released in US. 

>Can't order Japanese version

>complains about the pin

>preorder gift isn't important

Be patient, English release is on the way. I dun understand why people waste hundreds of dollars on things they won't fully understand, then go out and pay about half of that for one they will.

Welcome to the board!

and be patient. This stuff has to be imported first before it gets stocked. Playasia is in America.

Actually Play-asia is in Hong Kong, they don't have any other HQ outside of Hong Kong. Plus they told me that they getting stock today and tomorrow (Oct 3rd and Oct 4th) depending on your place on the list will determine where you get yours, PA based first comes first serve service. it's not 48 hours, mine also said that but its now packing, so it will be either today or tomorrow it will ship most likely.

Actually Play-asia is in Hong Kong, they don't have any other HQ outside of Hong Kong. Plus they told me that they getting stock today and tomorrow (Oct 3rd and Oct 4th) depending on your place on the list will determine where you get yours, PA based first comes first serve service. it's not 48 hours, mine also said that but its now packing, so it will be either today or tomorrow it will ship most likely.

Oh, well, still is actually importing, so it takes a long time naturally. 

Oh, well, still is actually importing, so it takes a long time naturally. 

well mine shipped, so If he preordered it before me, there is a chance his/her (dunno their gender) shipped. It also said it usually takes 24 hours to ship. 

well mine shipped, so If he preordered it before me, there is a chance his/her (dunno their gender) shipped. It also said it usually takes 24 hours to ship.

Yeah, but a long way to travel