Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I had a dream that I was playing a Demo of KH3 that came with KH3D HD, It took place on Destiny Islands and u played Roxas in his black coat while running around the Island fighting Shadow Heartless. it was freaking amazing.....................and there was this candle thing that we couldn't interact with for some reason and I don know why but it bugged the hell out of me. whats with my video game related dreams lately???? Roxas also had the Kingdom Key

Edited by Big Boss

time ago i had a dream too about KH...ti was quite random maybe i should post it  :D

come back to your dream well is not sure if DDD come out before or is in KH3, but is quite confusing: why roxas use again the coat? well is cool so if even in the game he come back and fight in that dress i'm fine xD

is could be you like roxas and would like use it on destiny island. but if you want i can try create a story: xehanort took again sora like in DDD and the others don't know about  this or can't because busy in a fight with other "xehanort" so roxas, coming back for uknown reason, (it'a a demo they can't explain all xD ) go to help sora (he know because he is part of sora) using the coat so xehanort can't trace him (if you remember riku and mickey use it for this reason) while he go to rescue sora xP

but that candle is curious and where it was? in the cave? in the beach?

PS: i'm just curious and want to know more, of course is a dream and can't be nothing but, like i said personal interest ;)  but how know? never say never xP

a candle..... where the boat are... someone die?! :O is the only things i can think.... then i hope for real is only a dream >.<

The dream, lol

And yeah. It does. I was lazy xD

no worry i too use abbreviation in italian but don't know the english one (exept for the more famous like LOL, OMG, etc....)

worry about the candle... could be disfortune for riku or sora....... or kairi  :O (i know your weak point >:) kidding, not my favorite but i like her anyway xP )

maybe in the next 24h i post me dream too :D  look forward for a nonsense tragedy xD