Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Two new Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX commercials released

With Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX's Japanese release tomorrow, two new commercials for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX's Japanese version have been released. Titled "Story" and "Friend" these two commercials showcase the three titles included in the HD collection. Both commercials are in 1080p and can be viewed below.

Click here to view the article

OH MY GOSH THE HYPE IS SO REAL. PEOPLE ARE PUTTING A LOT OF EFFORT FOR HD 2.5. I CAN'T WAIT TO GET THE GAME IN MY HANDS IN DECEMBER 2. I pre ordered it. YGHGYGKYKGGUYSGDSDSDSDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really so much hype in more or less 1 minute....  xP  i don't know if i can resist so long or if i give up on darkness and use the good old ps2 for a quick run (no speedrun, i hate that..it was awful skip some scene in 1.5 : )

and you, like the most i presume, get the game the 2... but i have to wait the 5... 3 more days of agony >.<

That English pronounce, tho xD

It has to be pronouced that way. I can't pronouce english words the way I normally would when speaking to someone in japanese, otherwise they don't understand