Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Yulia K

Hey everyone :)

Hi all, I've had an account for a little while but haven't been on forums much. So I just wanted to say hey to everyone! I've been going on kh13 for a while for my Kingdom Hearts news but have been too shy to talk haha. I'm actually not a shy person in real life  :biggrin:

what shy people keep talking in web and "keep talking" people ar shy on web? psychology, what a mistery xD

i'm shy in real but here i say random stuff continuously xP so sometime just jump in a topic an say what you think about (i'm not forcing you, is just a hint for enjoy more the site and find people that like the same tings you like :D )

Thanks everyone for your warm welcome! 

from me, this conversation is started at 12.58 am and finished at 4.38 am.... usualy i'm awake until about 2 am, but yesterday i was sleepy end go to bed at midnight and something so i miss the opportunity to give your "welcome" that is not warm 'cause is autumn :/

from me, this conversation is started at 12.58 am and finished at 4.38 am.... usualy i'm awake until about 2 am, but yesterday i was sleepy end go to bed at midnight and something so i miss the opportunity to give your "welcome" that is not warm 'cause is autumn :/

It's spring here!  xD

It's spring here!  xD

what where? for real? :O  y-you can't destroy my randomness... i hate you *runs away in tears*

*returning back* ok, calmed down so i give you a tepid welcome 'kay? xP