Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Would you like to see Frozen in KHIII?

Would you like to see Frozen in KHIII?  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see Frozen in KHIII?

• Yes!
    • Not sure...
    • Nope.

So long as the story of each world is smooth, enticing, and fits naturally into the current Kingdom Hearts universe as we know it I'm indifferent as to which movies/franchises make it into Kingdom Hearts III

Although I would prefer not to visit Agrabah for the umpteenth time

Sure. I'd like to see a Tangled world first, tbh, but hey. People on this site are too friggin' stuck-up about worlds. This is literally the only series that does this sort of thing, let the developers do whatever the hell they want. (Provided they don't put in a world from an awful movie like Home on the Range, that is. Good franchises only, please.)

Edited by Kaweebo

Well I liked Frozen so it being put in would please me, but i wouldnt want the world to be overhyped or anything cuz i dunno they might make the world like ridiculously long. Actually i think it'd be funny if Hans turned into a heartless or something just to make him more evil because he was kinda underwhelming in the movie 

I liked the movie, and it could provide an interesting world. Why not? (also I could see the original cast being totally down for doing it)

That said, you know it will be. One of the most popular movies in the entire world? There's no reason not to.

I would like it. Frozen has no plot, so hopefully that will inspire them to make the world's story good and unique, instead of just "repeat all of the movie's events". The characters are likeable and the setting would be interesting to fight through. And who better to teach Sora advanced ice magic than Elsa?

i liked frozen (the only part i find it a little annoying is those trolls-things's song xD ) i liked the places too and i think they fits well in KH and i would like see something like this:

And who better to teach Sora advanced ice magic than Elsa?

that could be for example blizzaga become blizzaja and the effect is something like deep freeze.

Yes, I think it would fit kh pretty nicely (as long as it's not atlantica version 2).

i find the various songs pretty nice but yeah, no concert xD (is this what you mean, right?)

Well if it happens it's okay for me but...i think it would be better to put Frozen in a possible KH 4 or later installments in order to have some "well-known" Disney movies in the next saga. 

Edited by ScarletArisa