Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shulk

Nintendo of America Holding National Smash Bros Tournaments

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/09/super_smash_bros_for_nintendo_3ds_national_open_tournament_to_find_the_best_fighter_in_the_us

Here are the locations:

• GameStop — Winfield Shopping Center, 966 Blossom Hill Road, San Jose, CA 95123
  • GameStop — Anaheim Town Center, 2004 East Lincoln Ave., Anaheim, CA 92806
  • GameStop — c/o Barnes & Noble, 960 S. Colorado Blvd., Denver, CO 80246
  • GameStop — The Brickyard S/C, 6451 W. Diversey Parkway, Suite G-9, Chicago, IL 60707
  • GameStop — Dedham Mall, 336 Providence Highway, Dedham, MA 02026
  • GameStop — St. John’s Plaza, 9150 Baltimore National Pike, Suite 16, Ellicott City, MD 21042
  • GameStop — SWM Skibo S/C, 1590 Skibo Road, Bonnie Doone, NC 28303
  • GameStop — 32 E. 14th Street, 32 E. 14th St., New York, NY 10003
  • GameStop — Bellevue Square, 242 Bellevue Square, Bellevue, WA 98004
  • GameStop — Tower Shops, 2140 S. University Drive, Davie, FL 33324
  • GameStop — Lake Brandon Shoppes, 11025 Causeway Blvd., Brandon, FL 33511
  • GameStop — SWM Sand Lake Corner, 8115 S. John Young Parkway, Orlando, FL 32819
  • GameStop — Chamblee Village, 1841 Chamblee Tucker Rd., Suite 3A, Chamblee, GA 30341
  • GameStop — c/o Barnes & Noble, 3003 W. Holcombe Blvd., Houston, TX 77025
  • GameStop — c/o Barnes & Noble, 2201 Preston Rd., Suite E, Plano, TX 75093
  • Nintendo World — 10 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10020

I'm surprised they've actually got one in my state, since we never get any Nintendo events aside from the E3 ones around here. I'd enter, but I don't think I'd be able to get a ride. :/ Guess I'll have to settle for watching the finals.

Wait, when is this!?

October 4. I'm pretty sure they'll be using the 3DS version of the game. The finals are at NY on October 11. The article kinda makes it sound like they'll pay for your trip if you win, but it's kinda vague. :/

The article also says only the first 64 people to show up can play in the tournament, which is part of why I probably won't be able to enter even if I can get a ride. xD

October 4. I'm pretty sure they'll be using the 3DS version of the game. The finals are at NY on October 11. The article kinda makes it sound like they'll pay for your trip if you win, but it's kinda vague. :/

The article also says only the first 64 people to show up can play in the tournament, which is part of why I probably won't be able to enter even if I can get a ride. xD

Dang, so much for driving to San Jose with my friends then.  :happy: "

Dang, so much for driving to San Jose with my friends then.  :happy: "

I know the feeling, I really wanted to go, too. Hopefully they'll do a lot more of these in the future.

Either way, there's going to be a fan-organized tournament in my state the same month, so I'll probably just go to that. The only problem is that it has an entry fee. :/

I know the feeling, I really wanted to go, too. Hopefully they'll do a lot more of these in the future.

Either way, there's going to be a fan-organized tournament in my state the same month, so I'll probably just go to that. The only problem is that it has an entry fee. :/

My club at my college is planning on hosting a Sm4sh tournament some time in early December, but the only wild card factor is whether the Wii U version will be released by then or not. Seriously Nintendo, JUST RELEASE IT ALREADY!!  >:(

My club at my college is planning on hosting a Sm4sh tournament some time in early December, but the only wild card factor is whether the Wii U version will be released by then or not. Seriously Nintendo, JUST RELEASE IT ALREADY!!  >:(

There's a rumor that it's going to be released in November. I'm really hoping that's true, since I can't wait to play it on the Wii U.

There's a rumor that it's going to be released in November. I'm really hoping that's true, since I can't wait to play it on the Wii U.

Seriously, I really REALLY need that November 21 rumor to be true! If it isn't, we'll have to settle for Brawl, which at this point, as great of a game it is, would feel like settling.

Seriously, I really REALLY need that November 21 rumor to be true! If it isn't, we'll have to settle for Brawl, which at this point, as great of a game it is, would feel like settling.

Yeah, I understand that. Brawl's really fun, but I'd much rather play the Wii U game. The rumor's got a decent amount of evidence (And sounds about right since it's before Black Friday), so there's a good chance we'll get it before December.