Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

Will You Be Getting Smash Bros 3DS At Midnight?

So...it seems that some GameStop stores will be having a midnight launch of Super Smash bros for Nintendo 3DS. If your GameStop (or any other gaming store for that matter) is doing a midnight launch of the game will you be going to it to get the game at midnight? For me, well I'll try. I'm supposed to be picking the game up the day it comes out with a friend of mine. But if my GameStop store decides to release the game at midnight than I'll see if we can go get it at that time.

i dunno. i dont have a license to go without one of my parents taking me (i doubt they would take me at midnight to go to a party for a video game) plus i dont wanna make them do something they dont wanna do. im probably just gonna get it in the morning. thankfully i dont have school that day! :D SMASH FTW!!!! xD XD xD

No. I made the horrible decision of reserving a copy at Best Buy during Smashfest... An hour and a half away from my house. I was too hyped.

On the bright side, I get a really cool Smash Bros coin.

AHAHAHHAAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH

no.

ill just live with the demo thank you very much

Have fun with five characters and one stage.