Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shulk

Seven Days (TWEWY RP Thread)

(Sorry, but sign-ups are closed as of now.)

Day One

The Players all woke up simultaneously, finding themselves at the Scramble Crossing. As per the rules of the game, they were required to find a partner, and soon. Meanwhile, they were all sent the same text when the woke up:

"Mission: Go to 104. You have 2 hours. Fail and face erasure. -The Reapers"

As the Players read this message, a timer burned into their hands, counting down the time until their erasure...

Onritsu

Onritsu woke up in the middle of the street He rubbed his head, and tried to look around. What's going on...? Oh yeah... I'm in the Reaper's Games... I'm doomed... He thought to himself. "This looks like the Scramble Crossing... So I'm in Shibuya, then... At least I know where the heck I am." He muttered. I need a partner... But who would want to team up with a wimp like me? Suddenly, he received a text. He read it aloud, and was surprised when a timer burned itself into his hand. "Great... A time limit. There's no way I'll do this in time..."

Fuki

Fuki jumped off of the ground, eager to get moving. "Normally, I wouldn't be so energetic about all of this... But, I have to save her..." She spoke to herself. "Shibuya, right? This shouldn't be too bad. I know my way around here, at least. Now I just need a game partner." She ran through the streets, hoping to come across someone she could team up with. As she ran, she checked her phone, and read the mission to herself. After doing so, she felt a sharp pain in her palm, and quickly noticed a timer. "Great, they weren't kidding about the time limit."

Rokugo slowly opened his eyes as he found himself lying against a wall in an alley. 

"Agh... I feel like I got hit by a truck... oh wait. I know exactly what happened to me," Rokugo said to himself, feeling the side of his stomach that got a knife stuck through it, which of course, was healed.

He stood and up gathered his surroundings, and then he remembered the information he was given right after he "died"...

"So then, I gotta find a partner for this Reaper's Game in where ever the heck I am? They could have at least let me meet some other people, or at least some directions!" He ranted to himself, then pulling out his phone. "Hmm... 104, eh?... Well, I got no idea where I'm going, but I guess I'll just have to go with my gut."

Rokugo then made his way towards where ever he needed to be, and at the same time, decided to pull out a cigarette to smoke. "Ah, nuts, I only have one left... where are the rest of 'em..." He then remembered how much he valued that lucky pack of cigarettes... "Ugh, this place is already starting to tick me off. Ah well, I'll use what I got," He resolved, pulling out his lighter to light the cigarette, but then dropping both as he yelled out suddently and felt a sharp pain on his palm. Inspecting his hand, he found that a timer counting down from two hours was burnt into his palm.

"Oh sure, rush me why don't you," Rokugo complained, glaring at his hand. "Man, when I get the chance, I'm gonna find these Reapers and give 'em a piece of my fist," Rokugo finished, picking up his ligther and cigarette and continuing on.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

Gaku

Gaku opened his eyes and found himself facing down the ground. "Ugh. . . What happened? Am I dead?" Gaku wondered as he regained consciousness. His eyes widened when he notices he was on the pavement of the Scrambling Crossing. He got up immediately and rubbed his chest to find no holes in his body. "Pretty sure I was shot multiple times. I guess I'm dead? But shouldn't I be in the afterlife?" Gaku pondered. A vibration was felt in his pockets. He pulled out his phone to read the contents.

"Hmph. So I am dead. Now I have to reach the 104 Tower within 2 hours. Interesting." Gaku thought. "But the idea of partnering up? fat chance." Gaku began to walk, but immediately stopped when he felt a burning sensation in his hand. He pulled up his hand to see a time etched in. "Great. Just what I need." Gaku complained. He continues to walk ahead and decided to put on his headphones, only to hear silence and some noises. The puzzled boy starts to freak out as he checks his phone and discovered he can't hear any of his music. "What the hell!? I can't hear anything!" Gaku yelled. Great. Not only I have to finish a mission, but without my music, I can't stay stable and block everything off. Gaku thought as he heads towards the Tower.

Remembering what happened in his last life, Gaku wonders if the girl survived the encounter. He hoped his sacrifice was not meaningless.

Harmony

Harmony woke up to the sounds of the Scramble Crossing and got up from the ground. "Looks like this is the Scramble Crossing, but shouldn't I be dead now?" Harmony remembered being shot in the chest twice, as well as the boy's sacrifice to give the girl time to run off, which was futile. "I wonder if he's here in the Crossing."

A vibration was felt in her skirt pocket. She pulled out her phone and was briefed on the mission and it's requirements. "So I need to find a partner and get to the 104 Tower. I wonder if I could do some shopping there afterwards?" Harmony puts her phone away and felt a burning sensation in her hand. "Ow!" She yelled. Looking at her hand, a timer for 2 hours is shown in her hand. "Well that's a nice reminder." Harmony stated with sarcasm. "Well, better find a partner!" she said as she heads north towards 104 Tower, unknown to the fact that Gaku is heading in the same direction.

(874. . . 867. . . 860!)

~|Naomi|~

Naomi woke up a bit slowly, yawning.

"What ti—" she started, noticing she was somewhere completely opposite of home.

Naomi fell dead silent, looking at everyone.

"Who are you people." She asked quietly.

Before she could ask anything else, Naomi felt her phone going crazy, her getting it out and having one single mysterious text.

"104?" She asked.

Tsyuki woke up in a panic. He had been falling. He jolted up and looked around. There were others. "Is this heaven?" He asked. Somebody just scoffed. He didnt know what else to say. The last memory he had was seeng his best friend leaning over the edge holding out his hand, just short of tsyukis reach. He should be dead. But he wasnt. It was all too confusing. Before he had a chance to think, his pocket started to buzz. He reached in and found his phone. He looked at it. A mission? The reapers? What was going on? He felt his hand get hot. Then it started to hurt. In another instant, the pain was gone, and he was on a two hour timer. He didnt know why, but he better get to 104, and fast. The only problem was, he had no idea what he was looking for. He decided he would try to find someone who he could work with. He looked around. No one here looked like the knew any more than he did. Then he saw a girl with a mysterious golden eye. He was intrigued, and given the circiumstances, it couldnt hurt to talk to her. He walked over to the girl, who had a confused look on her face. He sat next to her and got her attention. "Hi. Im tsuyki. Whats your name?" She introduced herself as naomi. "Nice to meet you naomi. I hqve no idea what is happening, bur we better get to 104, whatever that is. Care to search with me?"

Hearing the noises of the city Aika slowly woke up,her eyes adjusting to the light as the surroundings became focused. "(Where am I? I remember falling and then...)"Aika thought as she sat up,holding her head as she took some time to admire her surroundings. "(I'm at the Scramble Crossing?! But I was at the High School last time I remember! If anything I should be in the hospital.)"Aika thought as she felt her cellphone vibrate to a message. She reached into her pocket and read the message. "(...what...is this?)" Suddenly a sharp pain on her hand,she gasped,but no other sound. Looking down,a timer,counting down,on her hand. "(What is this witchcraft?!)"Aika thought. This had to be a dream. Aika stood up on her feet and looked around. She saw there were other people in the crossing. She tried to call one of them out. No sound. "(What?)"Aika thought as she tried to speak again. Nothing came out. "(...No...no no no.)" She tried to do anything. Scream. Cry. Yelp. Anything. Everything. Not a single peep came out. She could feel her body tremble,she started to panic. "(This isn't a dream. This is a nightmare!!!)"Aika screamed in her mind,but not a single sound came from her mouth. She looked around. There were people. They could help! "(Maybe it all has to do with this mission thing on my cellphone.)"Aika thought as she looked around and locked her eyes on Orintsu,running to him. She tried to speak. Oh yeah she can't. She scrambled to take her cellphone out and started to write a sentence on it to show it to the boy,in order to communicate. 'I've lost my voice. Can you help me? What's happening?' The text read as she almost shoved her cellphone up to his face.

(Please do not control my character)

Naomi looked at Tsyuki, smiling and nodding.

"Nice to meet you Tsyuki." She said with a smile.

Hopefully her eye didn't frighten Tsyuki.

"Lets go." She said, looking at him.

"Ahhhh, this sucks! It'd be easier to solve the Croatoan mystery! Easier to run a track with sickle cell anemia! " Soul moaned.

Lets see. Stabbed? Check. Weird text? Check. Yeul?

He bit his thumbs. "This is BS! What am I supposed to do now?"

A pain seared his hand as he noticed a timer. Ok, find a partner, find a partner. Taking in his surroundings, the location seemed to be Shibuya? On the top of a building, no less.

Shoving his hands into his pockets, Soul walked the stairs, keeping an eye out for potential candidates.

"So, naomi? Do you have any idea what 104 might mean? It could be an apartment number, or number of blocks from one side of the area. Is there a buisness named 104?" Tsyuki was stumped. He didnt know where he was, or what this "104" could be. But he better figure it out, or hed be in trouble, as well as his new friend.

Sandrew awoke in the area. "Why... why..." He slowly and quietly mumbled, too nervous to do more than just sit there and mumble.

Soul managed to reach the first floor, jumping out a window. He saw a cute, passerby girl on a phone, but by the time he reached her, she was with a boy.

"Aissshi! She was cute, too!" He yelled. Not that he'd date her, he was just really stresed. It was a while since the last time Soul was ever without his sister, and he felt confortable around girls. Running around, he finally noticed a boy sleeping on a park bench. Good enough.

Soul kicked him awake with his foot, knocking him off the bench. "Oy. I hope you don't suck at fighting."

Edited by Soul Eater Evans

Rokugo slowly opened his eyes as he found himself lying against a wall in an alley. 

"Agh... I feel like I got hit by a truck... oh wait. I know exactly what happened to me," Rokugo said to himself, feeling the side of his stomach that got a knife stuck through it, which of course, was healed.

He stood and up gathered his surroundings, and then he remembered the information he was given right after he "died"...

"So then, I gotta find a partner for this Reaper's Game in where ever the heck I am? They could have at least let me meet some other people, or at least some directions!" He ranted to himself, then pulling out his phone. "Hmm... 104, eh?... Well, I got no idea where I'm going, but I guess I'll just have to go with my gut."

Rokugo then made his way towards where ever he needed to be, and at the same time, decided to pull out a cigarette to smoke. "Ah, nuts, I only have one left... where are the rest of 'em..." He then remembered how much he valued that lucky pack of cigarettes... "Ugh, this place is already starting to tick me off. Ah well, I'll use what I got," He resolved, pulling out his lighter to light the cigarette, but then dropping both as he yelled out suddently and felt a sharp pain on his palm. Inspecting his hand, he found that a timer counting down from two hours was burnt into his palm.

"Oh sure, rush me why don't you," Rokugo complained, glaring at his hand. "Man, when I get the chance, I'm gonna find these Reapers and give 'em a piece of my fist," Rokugo finished, picking up his ligther and cigarette and continuing on.

As Fuki ran through the streets of Shibuya, she quickly stopped paying attention to what was ahead of her. She ended up ramming straight into a boy with long, white hair, knocking herself over. "Oww..." She rubbed her head, and tried to find out what had just happened. She saw the boy, and quickly apologized. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do it! Please don't hurt me!" She said, realizing the boy looked tough.

Hearing the noises of the city Aika slowly woke up,her eyes adjusting to the light as the surroundings became focused. "(Where am I? I remember falling and then...)"Aika thought as she sat up,holding her head as she took some time to admire her surroundings. "(I'm at the Scramble Crossing?! But I was at the High School last time I remember! If anything I should be in the hospital.)"Aika thought as she felt her cellphone vibrate to a message. She reached into her pocket and read the message. "(...what...is this?)" Suddenly a sharp pain on her hand,she gasped,but no other sound. Looking down,a timer,counting down,on her hand. "(What is this witchcraft?!)"Aika thought. This had to be a dream. Aika stood up on her feet and looked around. She saw there were other people in the crossing. She tried to call one of them out. No sound. "(What?)"Aika thought as she tried to speak again. Nothing came out. "(...No...no no no.)" She tried to do anything. Scream. Cry. Yelp. Anything. Everything. Not a single peep came out. She could feel her body tremble,she started to panic. "(This isn't a dream. This is a nightmare!!!)"Aika screamed in her mind,but not a single sound came from her mouth. She looked around. There were people. They could help! "(Maybe it all has to do with this mission thing on my cellphone.)"Aika thought as she looked around and locked her eyes on Orintsu,running to him. She tried to speak. Oh yeah she can't. She scrambled to take her cellphone out and started to write a sentence on it to show it to the boy,in order to communicate. 'I've lost my voice. Can you help me? What's happening?' The text read as she almost shoved her cellphone up to his face.

Onritsu noticed a new girl lock eyes with him, and tried to avoid publicly looking nervous. Why do I need a partner for this...? He sighed loudly, and quickly read what she had typed on her phone. "W-well... If you see me, I guess that means you died, too... So you must also be in the Reaper's Games..." He muttered. I hope that I didn't stutter too much...

Aika blinked. "(R...Reapers Game?)"Aika thought. She had heard rumors. Stories. Just tales that kids tell each other in school to frighten others or sound cool. About a game that was played after that for another chance to live again. "(I...I'm dead...)"Aika thought as it slowly sank into her mind. She was D-E-A-D,and the life she had been planning every day for had been cut short for a single,stupid mistake,and a rusty bolt. "(I died...No...I was murdered...!!!)"Aika thought,thinking that the last faces she saw were of the bullies that had pushed her to her death. "(This isn't fair...this isn't fair...)"Aika thought as she felt her body tremble,her eyes tearing up as she tried to sob but not a single sound came out of her. "(And worse of it,my voice,the only thing that actually meant anything...is gone.)" Aika almost fell on her knees due to her trembling legs,but manage to keep balance. With trembling hands she typed on her phone. Luckily she was very quick to do so. She looked up at the stranger and raised her phone to him,which read the message, 'I though it was an urban legend told by high school kids to scare middle school kids. This is unreal. My name is Aika. I used to speak when I was alive,but for some reason I can't speak anymore. Can you tell me the rules of the game?' Aika could feel her anxiety heightening. She would sing to calm herself down...but she can't.

"Ngr... Where...? The Scramble Crossing?" Matt slowly opened his eys getting up from the asphalt, taking a quick look to his surroundings just to confirm his suspicion. "Indeed it´s the Scramble Crossing. So it wasn´t a joke huh?" suddenly his phone started to beep, checking his right pocket he pulled out his grey phone. checking it a message had arrived. 

"Mission: Go to 104. You have 2 hours. Fail and face erasure. -The Reapers"

"What? !! Ouch! what the-" Matt Shouted as he took a look to the new timer on his palm. Indeed It wasn´t a joke. "Sigh.. Very well if that´s how you want to play... Hey! Need of a partner right here!" He shouted as he began to run across the street. 

Roi opened his eyes and saw the sky. He heard voices, commotion, people. He sat up and looked around. He was sitting next to some dog statue. As he got up and dusted himself off, his phone vibrated. It was a text-- from the Reapers. Oh yeah. Roi remembered what had happened. I wonder if Aniki has started to worry yet.

Suddenly, Roi felt a sharp pain in his palm, causing him to drop his phone... onto the pavement. "Crap!" He scooped up the phone and examined it. There were only a couple of small scratches, but they were enough to bother Roi. Only then did he notice the timer that had appeared on his hand. "Welp, looks like the game has started." After a few minutes of searching, Roi managed to locate the map that told him the general direction of where he needed to go.

While trying to make his way to the 104 building, Roi passed through the Scramble Crossing and took in all of its sights and sounds. He had been visiting Tokyo when he was alive, but he hadn't had the chance to explore Shibuya. Well, now he had more than enough time.

Roi noticed that all of his running around had drained him. This is weird. Usually I can go this far without breaking a sweat. Maybe it's because I'm dead? Away from the bustling crowds, he found a bench off of the sidewalk. Eh, resting for a bit shouldn't be too bad, he thought. Ten minutes, max. Then I continue. He lay down on the bench and closed his eyes.

Soul managed to reach the first floor, jumping out a window. He saw a cute, passerby girl on a phone, but by the time he reached her, she was with a boy."Aissshi! She was cute, too!" He yelled. Not that he'd date her, he was just really stresed. It was a while since the last time Soul was ever without his sister, and he felt confortable around girls. Running around, he finally noticed a boy sleeping on a park bench. Good enough.Soul kicked him awake with his foot, knocking him off the bench. "Oy. I hope you don't suck at fighting."

Roi hadn't slept for a minute when he felt a sharp pain in his stomach. He grabbed his injured area and fell off of the bench. He then heard a voice from above. He looked up to see the one who has disturbed his sleep, but the sun was right above them, so he had to shield his eyes.

"Fighting?" he inquired while helping himself up with the bench. "I'd say I'm a pretty good fighter... Or rather, at least when I was alive. Why do you ask?"

Sandrew was just still sitting on a corner by a streetlamp, mumbling "Why?" over and over again, even through the searing pain of the marker on his hand imprinting his time on his hand, he was just in too much shock to say much now...

As Fuki ran through the streets of Shibuya, she quickly stopped paying attention to what was ahead of her. She ended up ramming straight into a boy with long, white hair, knocking herself over. "Oww..." She rubbed her head, and tried to find out what had just happened. She saw the boy, and quickly apologized. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do it! Please don't hurt me!" She said, realizing the boy looked tough.

Rokugo continued along, until he saw that a red haired girl was heading straight for him and rammed into him. She was light as a feather given her frail presence, but even if she wasn't, his strong brick wall of a body wouldn't have budged anyway. The girl cried out and said not to hurt her after she gathered who she was talking to. And for Rokugo, this was something he had heard a million times...

"Hey hey hey, calm down," he reassured the girl, who looked more like a scared rabbit. "I'm not gonna hurt you. I only beat up people I hate or whoever I gotta beat for at least twenty bucks. Besides, I haven't seen a single person since I got to this... whatever the heck this place is." He offered a hand for her to stand. 

Aika blinked. "(R...Reapers Game?)"Aika thought. She had heard rumors. Stories. Just tales that kids tell each other in school to frighten others or sound cool. About a game that was played after that for another chance to live again. "(I...I'm dead...)"Aika thought as it slowly sank into her mind. She was D-E-A-D,and the life she had been planning every day for had been cut short for a single,stupid mistake,and a rusty bolt. "(I died...No...I was murdered...!!!)"Aika thought,thinking that the last faces she saw were of the bullies that had pushed her to her death. "(This isn't fair...this isn't fair...)"Aika thought as she felt her body tremble,her eyes tearing up as she tried to sob but not a single sound came out of her. "(And worse of it,my voice,the only thing that actually meant anything...is gone.)" Aika almost fell on her knees due to her trembling legs,but manage to keep balance. With trembling hands she typed on her phone. Luckily she was very quick to do so. She looked up at the stranger and raised her phone to him,which read the message, 'I though it was an urban legend told by high school kids to scare middle school kids. This is unreal. My name is Aika. I used to speak when I was alive,but for some reason I can't speak anymore. Can you tell me the rules of the game?' Aika could feel her anxiety heightening. She would sing to calm herself down...but she can't.

Great, more talking... "W-well... We need to form a pact with someone to survive, and complete these missions the Reapers give us within the time limit. We all had to give up the most important thing to us in order to enter... If we can survive the whole time, we get our entry fees back, and can return to the living world... I don't really know anything else." Onritsu scratched his head nervously. Maybe since there's someone else here, I should ask if she wants to be my partner...? No, she wouldn't want to team up with me... Onritsu felt conflicted about what to do, but decided to muster the courage to ask. "H-hey, since we're both players... Do you want to be my partner?" He asked shyly.

Rokugo continued along, until he saw that a red haired girl was heading straight for him and rammed into him. She was light as a feather given her frail presence, but even if she wasn't, his strong brick wall of a body wouldn't have budged anyway. The girl cried out and said not to hurt her after she gathered who she was talking to. And for Rokugo, this was something he had heard a million times...

"Hey hey hey, calm down," he reassured the girl, who looked more like a scared rabbit. "I'm not gonna hurt you. I only beat up people I hate or whoever I gotta beat for at least twenty bucks. Besides, I haven't seen a single person since I got to this... whatever the heck this place is." He offered a hand for her to stand. 

Fuki took Rokugo's hand, and pulled herself up. "Oh, that's good to know!" She smiled. Well, maybe aside from the whole 'beat up people I hate' bit... I just hope he won't end up hating me. She thought to herself. When she let go of Rokugo's hand, she noticed a timer just like hers... Ha, perfect! "By the way, I'm Fuki!" The girl remembered to introduce herself, and grinned. "If we're both players, we should team up! We need partners, right?" She asked.

Gaku

Gaku continued running towards 104. "There's the street approaching the 104, just gotta keep running, and I'll finish this mission easy." Gaku started to sprint towards the Tower, only to get knocked out by a mysterious invisible wall. "Ow! What the hell man!?" He got up and put his arm out and rebounded as the wall showed itself in hexegons which disappeared shortly. "Dammit. This is the best way to get to 104. I really have to find a partner? Not my style." Gaku groaned. As he thought about the other ways of getting to 104, he heard a noise and looks to the direction of the noise only to get tackled by a girl with white hair.

Harmony

Harmony continued running towards the direction of 104 calling out for partners. Unfortunately, she could not find anyone. She spotted a few players communicating with each other about the Reaper's Game, but just as she thought, they became partners. "Where are the rest of the players?" She wondered. As she continued walking towards 104, she notice one of the hexagon, and looked to the right to notice a scene nearby of the boy complaining about the walls. "That must be a player, he must haven't gotten a partner yet." She thought. However, looking at the boy closely, her eyes widen in shock. "Oh my Kami! It's you!" She yelled while running towards the boy, but she couldn't stop herself from running. Therefore, colliding into the boy.

(839. . .832!)

Aika listened as the boy explained the basic rules of the reapers game. "(Well that explains the message and the timer,and my voice...)"Aika thought as she looked down at her hand,watching as the timer ticked out. It was almost unreal. But if this was a dream,she'd just had to go along with it and hope for the best. Aika glanced up at him and quickly wrote up a message. "(He knows what he's doing. If I'm going to even have a chance I better stick around and make sure I learn what I can.)"Aika thought as she typed up the message on her phone and showed it to the boy. It read, 'Yes. Please,let's be partners! My name is Aika. I died after being pushed off the roof of my school. My entry fee it seems,is my voice. So I hope you don't mind that I have to communicate this way with you.' Aika had written as she gave a sincere,yet worried smile. The Reapers Game. She had to win this game. No. She would try. She wasn't invincible,she wasn't a grim reaper,nor a strong fighter,but she would do what she had to do in order to play this crazy game.

Matt ran as fast as he could across people. They didn´t noticed him almost like if he was ... (A ghost... that´s what we are.. .aren´t we?) he thought then he continued shouting: "Hey! someone without a partner?!", indeed he was worried they only had less than an hour, also the "things" haven´t appeared yet, what if they appeared and were ready to attack? Suddenly he catched up a little bit off... person.

Sandrew was just still sitting on a corner by a streetlamp, mumbling "Why?" over and over again, even through the searing pain of the marker on his hand imprinting his time on his hand, he was just in too much shock to say much now...

"Mmm... could it be? ... but It can be risky" He said as he turned to the boy sitting in the street. (What if he´s not strong enough? mmm  What do do?... alright, I can´t be too elitist at this moment!) He thought while moving near the boy. "Hey you! Are you without a partner yet?" he asked.

Matt ran as fast as he could across people. They didn´t noticed him almost like if he was ... (A ghost... that´s what we are.. .aren´t we?) he thought then he continued shouting: "Hey! someone without a partner?!", indeed he was worried they only had less than an hour, also the "things" haven´t appeared yet, what if they appeared and were ready to attack? Suddenly he catched up a little bit off... person.  "Mmm... could it be? ... but It can be risky" He said as he turned to the boy sitting in the street. (What if he´s not strong enough? mmm  What do do?... alright, I can´t be too elitist at this moment!) He thought while moving near the boy. "Hey you! Are you without a partner yet?" he asked.

"Aah!" Sandrew yelled, scooting away from the man who ran up to him. "D-Don't get s-so close to me...."

"Aah!" Sandrew yelled, scooting away from the man who ran up to him. "D-Don't get s-so close to me...."

"Whoaa what the!?" Matt went back a few steps before getting back to self. (Seriously WIERDEST day EVER!. Well at least he saw me... that means he´s a player.) He thought while trying once again to talk with him. "H.. hey ... don´t panic. See? I´m not gonna hurt you... my name it´s... Matt, what´s yours? Are you without a partner?" He asked hoping this time he wouldn´t react in that way. 

Soul tilted his head to the side, a twisted grin emerging from his face. Not that the boy could see it, for the sun was right behind his back.

"I'm in a hurry to reunite with my sister, so excuse me if I don't want a crappy partner who can't Fight for Vicodin." He walked around, trying to take in the surroundings. "We need to get to 104. Any idea what that is?"

Soul groaned. This was the worst. But he needed to survive. He needed Yeul.

He stuck out his hand. "Soul, by the way. Soul Evans."

Fuki took Rokugo's hand, and pulled herself up. "Oh, that's good to know!" She smiled. Well, maybe aside from the whole 'beat up people I hate' bit... I just hope he won't end up hating me. She thought to herself. When she let go of Rokugo's hand, she noticed a timer just like hers... Ha, perfect! "By the way, I'm Fuki!" The girl remembered to introduce herself, and grinned. "If we're both players, we should team up! We need partners, right?" She asked.

"Oh yeah, that's right. Almost forgot about that," Rokugo confirmed, looking to the side to see if any other people were in sight. "And, uh, since I just ran into you... I guess you and I can be partners. You might be a little too high-strung for me though. Hopefully that doesn't get annoying. Then again, maybe I don't got too much of a choice, Rokugo thought to himself, once again looking at the timer on his palm.