Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

Japan Sure Is Hyped For Pokemon OR/AS

Just look at this:

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/09/20/fans-lining-pokemon-omega-ruby-alpha-sappire/

And this is all just to pre-order the game ALONE lol. I know this is to be expected since Japan looooooooooves Pokemon but wow Japan is really getting hyped for this game. I wonder if this will beat the sales of Pokemon X/Y? I'm sure w'll find out soon enough, haha.

Edited by Tails

I wonder if this will beat the sales of Pokemon X/Y? I'm sure w'll find out soon enough, haha.

I doubt it'll beat the 12 million+ XY have sold (mainly because XY were a new generation) but this is Pokemon so I wouldn't be surprised to see it hit 9 or even 10 million at least.

I doubt it'll beat the 12 million+ XY have sold (mainly because XY were a new generation) but this is Pokemon so I wouldn't be surprised to see it hit 9 or even 10 million at least.

Yeah. I won;t be surprised either since Pokemon is a huuuuuge thing in Japan.

Aww, they don't have pictures from the Pokemon Center in Osaka.  That was the one I used to go to occasionally.

Was Osaka the place you visited when you went on your trip to Japan?

You don't pre-order, you likely miss out.

Lol yup

Edited by Tails

My school was only a 15 minute train ride to Osaka so I went to Osaka a lot with my friends.

Oh cool. I bet it was nice seeing all the cool stores. You're so lucky you got to go to Japan. I think I'm a bit jealous of you xD.

Did you see Yasue again? :P

Or is he in Tokyo?....

He lives in Osaka, but I don't know where SE's office is.  Otherwise I would have stood in front of a building like a creeper and think "They are making KHIII in that building"...

Yeah. I won;t be surprised either since Pokemon is a huuuuuge thing in Japan.

It'll be a huge title that's for sure :P In comparison HeartGold/SoulSilver sold just under 13m compared to Diamond/Pearl's 17m and LeafGreen/FireRed sold around 12m to Ruby/Sapphire's 16m, so really regardless Nintendo and Game Freak will be definitely getting a lot of sales on the Hoenn remakes that's for sure :D