Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aqua7KH

Roxas spends the night at Freddie's

Yeah, honestly, Freddy and crew would be pretty screwed if they tried going up against a guy like Roxas.Unless Freddy and crew are just that terrifying.

What if the metal was like very durable? Plus there's wires and other things inside as well as human remains of children. I don't think the keyblade would exactly cut through since the side Roxas and Sora hits it with is usually the blunt end and not the teeth.

What if the metal was like very durable? Plus there's wires and other things inside as well as human remains of children. I don't think the keyblade would exactly cut through since the side Roxas and Sora hits it with is usually the blunt end and not the teeth.

Those keyblades can slice through buildings if KH2's final battle is any indication. Roxas's day job involves slaying magical beings made of pure darkness that can be the size of buildings, launch fireballs, and pummel things into pancakes. There's also this:

I don't think some haunted animatronics would stand a chance.

Edited by Dracozombie

Those keyblades can slice through buildings if KH2's final battle is any indication. Roxas's day job involves slaying magical beings made of pure darkness that can be the size of buildings, launch fireballs, and pummel things into pancakes. There's also this:

I don't think some haunted animatronics would stand a chance.
Good point. I was just going by the fact that my stainless steel keyblade would only put a dent in those robot things.

Though Roxas would have a high chance of surviving, I'm pretty sure he would destroy Freddy, Bonny, Chica, heck even the Pirate Cove animatronic out of fear. Now if there wasn't a jumpscare, that can end differently...

Edited by AT-LOW Kihara

Though Roxas would have a high chance of surviving, I'm pretty sure he would destroy Freddy, Bonny, Chica, heck even the Pirate Cove animatronic out of fear. Now if there wasn't a jumpscare, that can end differently...

The Pirate Cove is Foxy. Omg Foxy Roxy