Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ruby Rose

Why Nomura Focused On KHIII Is Bittersweet

So at first I was pumped that Nomura would only be focusing on Kingdom Hearts III, but then it dawned on me: This is the man who's been behind Final Fantasy XV for about 8 years

This could very well mean better graphics, fleshed out characters, and a masterful way to end the saga's plot

However, we won't be getting Kingdom Hearts III for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One at all but rather for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Alpha in a decade with the title of "Kingdom Hearts Versus III"

Development could very well start slowing down now, but in the end we'll get a better game due to the time invested into it so it's simply a matter of patience

He said he would leave FFXV once the project reached a certain stage of completion. Since the demo is coming out next year we can assume that FFXV is almost finished. Square Enix themselves said they don't want to make people wait too long for KH3 so im saying it will come out late 2016 

They have already said they want to get KH3 out as quick as possible. Hopefully that does not mean rushed. Nomura has directed every other KH game which usually take a maximum of about 3 and half years. KH3 has been actual development since about May 2014 I say. They also said that they have been able to make it so 2.5 doesn't bother KH3's development. 

If you ask me, I would say 2016. I don't think Nomura would make KH fans wait as long as FFXV took.  Square Enix is broke and I think they might even force them to push out KH3 when it might not be ready for release.

Nah, Final Fantasy is a whole different animal compared to Kingdom Hearts. Nomura knows this and won't be looking to make Kingdom Hearts more elaborate than it needs to be. I'm not saying we'll see it soon. But it wont be like Versus XIII/XV.

They have already said they want to get KH3 out as quick as possible. Hopefully that does not mean rushed. Nomura has directed every other KH game which usually take a maximum of about 3 and half years. KH3 has been actual development since about May 2014 I say. They also said that they have been able to make it so 2.5 doesn't bother KH3's development.  If you ask me, I would say 2016. I don't think Nomura would make KH fans wait as long as FFXV took.  Square Enix is broke and I think they might even force them to push out KH3 when it might not be ready for release.

Welcome to RandomI shall be your guide ;)