Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

So, I was thinking over how Sora, Donald, and Goofy have been characterized throughout the Kingdom Hearts Series so far.
Here's what I've come up with:

• Sora is naïve and somewhat careless yet still determined.
  • Donald is stubborn and easily-irritated, yet still loyal (somewhat).
  • Goofy is clumsy and a little absent-minded, yet still extremely loyal and smart enough to notice things Sora and Donald tend to miss (which is quite often).

Assuming Sora is going to be around the age of seventeen or so in Kingdom Hearts III, how do You imagine his character will change?  He did seem rather hyper at the end of Kingdom Hearts 3D:  DREAM, DROP, DISTANCE....

How about Donald?  Will he start rolling his eyes at every random thing Sora and Goofy say?

What about Goofy?  Is he going to start mispronouncing words more frequently and trip over stuff more often?

What do You think will happen?

post-39921-0-53739300-1411046915_thumb.png

post-39921-0-75219600-1411046921_thumb.jpg

post-39921-0-84095000-1411046926_thumb.jpg

I'd like to think that Sora is a little more mature than he was in 2 (which was way more mature than he was in 1), but still with some of that 3D personality in there, and that Donald and Goofy will be just as enjoyably classic as ever. I actually like how both Donald and Goofy have a little more insight than their cartoon counterparts. Donald shows a good sense of responsibility and Goofy does have a rather fatherly sort of wisdom to him. Maybe that means we might get to see Max someday.  :)

Goofy will still be clumsy, Donald will still be hot tempered, only real change would be whether or not they decide to dumb Sora down again just to make those around him look smarter instead of putting them in circumstances where the supposedly more cool, collected characters actually show their smarts.  

Goofy will still be clumsy, Donald will still be hot tempered, only real change would be whether or not they decide to dumb Sora down again just to make those around him look smarter instead of putting them in circumstances where the supposedly more cool, collected characters actually show their smarts.  

This^

damn quota