Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
sagman12PC

FFXV is Nearly Finished; Here's Why

Im not sure if a thread like this one has already been created but if that's the case then i guess it will be merged 

Anyways, i am sure many of you here have already seen the FFXV TGS 2014 trailer, which is supposed to showcase what the Demo will look like next year. With all the new information we have gotten today from TGS, its possible to speculate on a release date for FFXV. At this point in time, i can conclude that the game is nearly completed; here's why:

1. Tetsuya Nomura has left the project to work on Kingdom Hearts III. He said he would do this when FFXV reached a certain completion state

2. A demo for FFXV will be released alongside Type-0 HD next year in March. A demo almost always means the game is nearly finished (Lightning Returns had a demo then the game released 4 months later)

3. At the end of the TGS trailer, Noctis breaks the 4th wall saying "Almost There", referring to the 8+ year long wait the game has been in development (Announced at E3 2006, has been changed many times since then). This could also mean the game is not that far off as we think it is 

4. I believe the game is currently 80%+ finished. They are probably in the debugging phase and are tweaking some things to finish it

5. Based off of these 3 factors, i can assume that the game will release sometime during the Fall of 2015 in JAPAN. English localization means the game will come here in the U.S 3-4 months later, although if English localization is currently being worked on right now, it could also release here in the U.S the same day it releases in Japan 

I only hope the 8+ year wait is worth it and the game ends up beating the iconic FF7 in terms of sales and score so we can get a remake of 7 lol. 

Because it's been in development since 2006?

XIII's demo was included with ACC about eight months before release. I've predicted around November 2015-February 2016.

It will 100% show up at E3 2015 and will most likely be the focus at the event

Because it's been in development since 2006?

XIII's demo was included with ACC about eight months before release. I've predicted around November 2015-February 2016.

You sure have predicted a very broad release window there. No doubt you'll probably be like, "told ya so" if it does release in that time frame.

You sure have predicted a very broad release window there. No doubt you'll probably be like, "told ya so" if it does release in that time frame.

What four months? What's one month difference? And nah, I wouldn't say that unless I got into a debate with someone about it.

What four months? What's one month difference? And nah, I wouldn't say that unless I got into a debate with someone about it.

The prediction is easy to make because Final Fantasy games (especially the bigger titles) nearly always release in that time frame. Based on what we've seen so far from TGS about XV we've been pretty much given a confirmation that the game will be out (at least in Japan) by the end of next year.

Also, surely the localisation voice acting-wise must be being worked on too right? Everything has been rather hush-hush as we know.

The prediction is easy to make because Final Fantasy games (especially the bigger titles) nearly always release in that time frame. Based on what we've seen so far from TGS about XV we've been pretty much given a confirmation that the game will be out (at least in Japan) by the end of next year.

Also, surely the localisation voice acting-wise must be being worked on too right? Everything has been rather hush-hush as we know.

Well that's exactly why I predicted then. Haha.

Yeah, they would have started by now, surely. We must surely be getting a global release too.