Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Ruby Rose

My Faith In Final Fantasy Has Been Renewed

So I just got out of my night class which dragged on forever and was feeling super tired, I decided to come on here and what do I see?Nomura has stepped down from FFXV as Director- it's like my heart jumped in my chest! I don't know about you but this news alone has just filled me with vim and vigor!Then Final Fantasy Agito is coming to the Vita? I saw the game for iOS and never gave it a second thought, but now I'm actually going to take it seriously since my hype for Type-0 is so realAnd, on top of this- there IS in fact a new trailer for Final Fantasy XV!!?What started out as an exhausting, boring night may very well have just made it difficult for me to fall asleep from all this excitementFinal Fantasy is making an official comeback from the XIII trilogy, and I can't wait to see where it's headed (personally I liked the first XIII game but as a trilogy the lack of Sazh as a primary playable protagonist disgruntled me)

Meeee toooooo! Also, everytime I see one of your posts I read the text in the voice of Matthew Mercer.

Meeee toooooo! Also, everytime I see one of your posts I read the text in the voice of Matthew Mercer.

As you shouldIn related news, the hedgehogs are burning down the falafel restaurantHow did that sentence sound?

I can't say that my faith for the serie came back yet,but I'm glad that we'll finally be able to play both Type-0 and FFXV very soon.

My faith in SE as a whole is being renewed. Yes the XIII trilogy was what it was (pretty stupid), but now XV looks incredible and so does Type-0 HD, I am way more interested in Agito now there's a Vita version. And the fact that they gave XV to Tabata instead of Toriyama means 1. The game won't decline into sh!t and 2. They really recognized Tabata's talents and hopefully let him have FFXVI all to his vision. I feel with these changes and the new CEO, SE is going thru a renaissance or sorts. Here's to the new generation of SE with a new KH saga and world with FFXVI and beyond 

Sign in to follow this