Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Will you be playing Final Fantasy XV's demo next year?

Will you be playing Final Fantasy XV's demo next year?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be playing Final Fantasy XV's demo next year?

• Heck yes. been waiting since 2006 for this.
    • Yes.
    • Probably.
    • Maybe.
    • Probably not.
    • Undecided.
    • Nope.

Coming from the person who predicted KH3 in 2015. Lol.

I still think that ;) but tell me this when has a company release a demo and not release the game the same year? Maybe even the demo would show the release date. It would be strange to release a demo and the game comes out in the next 2 years. Its never happened before.

I still think that ;) but tell me this when has a company release a demo and not release the game the same year? Maybe even the demo would show the release date. It would be strange to release a demo and the game comes out in the next 2 years. Its never happened before.

It's a special demo.

XIII's demo was released with ACC. XIII was released eight months later. It wasn't a year, but it wasn't far off it.

First...i am very surprised that they finally at the point where they can release a demo this means they made progress :O Second i am undecided IF i can get a ps4 maybe because i never actually played Final Fantasy before and i don't know if i should start with it after all those years everybody keeps telling me i should but i am very unsure of it  -.-

First...i am very surprised that they finally at the point where they can release a demo this means they made progress :O Second i am undecided IF i can get a ps4 maybe because i never actually played Final Fantasy before and i don't know if i should start with it after all those years everybody keeps telling me i should but i am very unsure of it  -.-

FFXV is being made by the same team who made KH1 & 2. Nothing wrong with starting there.

It's a special demo. XIII's demo was released with ACC. XIII was released eight months later. It wasn't a year, but it wasn't far off it.

Hopefully this demo gets released to the public, even though I'll be getting Type 0