Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Final Fantasy I is coming to 3DS

Posted Image

It looks like early copies of Final Fantasy Explorers will come with a port of the PSP/iPhone/Android version of Final Fantasy.

Catmaster0116 has translated this for us below.

First-time purchases bonuses (2) NEW!!
Nintendo 3DS Ver "Final Fantasy" (a.k.a FINAL FANTASY EXPLORERS)

The selling date of this piece of work, December 18th is also the anniversary birthday of the original FINAL FANTASY. In commemoration, this time apart from the Nintendo 3DS game "FINAL FANTASY EXPLORERS", the first generation original 'FINAL FANTASY' will be downloadable as a 'full package' using a download code which will be enclosed.

*yawn*

Remake FFI, II, V and VI in the same style as III and IV, then I'll care.

I & II sell poorly, an't happening. Not to mention no one who played a large role on the original games is left. So not happening.

Apparently yes, I just got an email from someone to translate this.

That was me. Hahaha. Thanks.

First-time purchases bonuses (2) NEW!!

Nintendo 3DS Ver "Final Fantasy" (a.k.a FINAL FANTASY EXPLORERS)

The selling date of this piece of work, December 18th is also the anniversary birthday of the original FINAL FANTASY. In commemoration, this time apart from the Nintendo 3DS game "FINAL FANTASY EXPLORERS", the first generation original 'FINAL FANTASY' will be downloadable as a 'full package' using a download code which will be enclosed.

Square Enix is really milking this franchise. I'll admit that the games were good. But I think after a while of porting the same game onto every electronic device in existence - it may not be the best idea. I hope Square Enix recognises this and starts putting more creativity and man-power into making games competent for this day and age.

Because when they keep doing this, it reflects that as a business company they are not confident in making the transition into newer ideas given that Final Fantasy was one of their most successful series. They need to learn to 'Let it go'. Because if they do, they might create another series that may be just as amazing if not more. I want to play something fresh  and new, not the same thing on a different device. (although I probably don't have the time for games nowadays) At least a 3D remake would have been more interesting.

If we really wanted to, many of us could prolly emulate the older FF games on our phones (given the amazing advances in technology - heck my brother showed me FFVII on his phone a while back and I was impressed).

Square Enix is really milking this franchise. I'll admit that the games were good. But I think after a while of porting the same game onto every electronic device in existence - it may not be the best idea. I hope Square Enix recognises this and starts putting more creativity and man-power into making games competent for this day and age.

Because when they keep doing this, it reflects that as a business company they are not confident in making the transition into newer ideas given that Final Fantasy was one of their most successful series. They need to learn to 'Let it go'. Because if they do, they might create another series that may be just as amazing if not more. I want to play something fresh  and new, not the same thing on a different device. (although I probably don't have the time for games nowadays) At least a 3D remake would have been more interesting.

If we really wanted to, many of us could prolly emulate the older FF games on our phones (given the amazing advances in technology - heck my brother showed me FFVII on his phone a while back and I was impressed).

They already have I-VI on iOS and Android. They'll have a few others including VII soon.