Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Tails

Smash bros For 3DS Sells 1 Million in Japan

Nintendo Japan has announced that Super Smash Bros on the Nintendo 3DS has reached one million sales in Japan during the first two days of the game going on sale. These figures include digital and physical sales but it’s not readily apparent if the total figures are sold to consumers or shipped. Still, it’s very impressive.

Source: http://mynintendonews.com/2014/09/16/smash-bros-on-nintendo-3ds-reaches-one-million-sales-in-japan/#comments

This is very impressive. I really hope the Wii U version of the game sells this many units when it releases in both Japan and America.

Edited by Tails

Not all that surprising.  It's Smash Bros after all

I'm personally waiting for the Wii U version so me and my boyfriend can play together.

Edited by Caity

Not all that surprising.  It's Smash Bros after all

I'm personally waiting for the Wii U version so me and my boyfriend can play together.

Yeah. But it's glad to see the game selling well. But I hope that this doesn't affect the Wii U version, especially since Japan like their handhelds more than home consoles. ANd let's add to the fact that the Wii U's install base is not that big in Japan either. I'm not trying to bring your hopes down but I just hope this doesn't affect the sales of the Wii U version when it comes out.

Not surprised at all. I bet that the Wii U version will sell well, too. It's the definitive version of (arguably) the biggest game of the year. I've seen a lot of people decide to get a Wii U just because of Smash Bros.

Not surprised at all. I bet that the Wii U version will sell well, too. It's the definitive version of (arguably) the biggest game of the year. I've seen a lot of people decide to get a Wii U just because of Smash Bros.

Yeah, hopefully the Wii U version will sell just a good number of units in Japan (though part of me doubts it will reach 1 million in a few short days since Japan loves their handhelds). And sorry to be off topic but I just now noticed you changed your avatar. Were you getting tired of your Shulk avatar already? Lol

Yeah, hopefully the Wii U version will sell just a good number of units in Japan (though part of me doubts it will reach 1 million in a few short days since Japan loves their handhelds). And sorry to be off topic but I just now noticed you changed your avatar. Were you getting tired of your Shulk avatar already? Lol

I'm sure it will sell well.

I'll go back soon... I've got to use this for a little bit. xD

I'm not a fan of it, but outside of Japan it's Destiny.