Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Green Sparrow

Which New World Will Be Revealed First?

From Kingdom Hearts II to Kingdom Hearts 3D, there's nothing quite like the feeling of seeing a world reveal during a new trailer. While the two teasers for Kingdom Hearts III were great, they did not reveal any new world for this iteration. My question is not what new world you want revealed necessarily, but which will be shown first in a "proper" trailer. For example, I want a Black Cauldron world, but I don't think that would make a big enough splash.My guess would be either Toy Story, to officially proclaim that Pixar is part of the Kingdom Hearts universe. Or they will reveal Frozen, so that they can keep riding the wave while its high.*Note: I do not think a trailer will be revealed at TGS, but it would be nice.

Maybe they will reveal a world from a movie that is the most popular one out their. I don't know what world yet because there're still Disney movies that are planning to come out in the coming years.

Didn't the original description for the D23 Expo gameplay mention a Toy Story world? If it has that or some other Pixar world, I think they'd show that off.

They never said anything about a world only that Sora's keblade turned into guns which resembled the aliens from toy story. For first new world I hope Jungle Book more than Frozen I really want that world

Edited by IwasBornAsVentus

UNSC Starship Autumn-class Heavy Cruiser from the Halo franchise. Master Chief will get his own Keyblade and you enter Cortana's brain in one scene. Also, one of the aliens falls in love with Donald or something...

Edited by Kaweebo

I'd love The Incredibles to be in the game, but it won't happen unfortunately. Wreck-It Ralph/Frankenweenie would be nice as well.

Frozen will almost definitely be in the game. I'm one of the few people that has never watched it.