Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

So, follow me:

• The Transformation will vary depending on the keyblade;
  • We couldn't change our equipment or abilities during battle in any of the games;
  • There are the R2 and L2 unused buttons.

Soooo, what I was thinking is: why not use the R2 and L2 buttons to change the equiped Keyblade in-battle?

I mean, you are surround by Heartless and need a AoE transformation to get rid of them quickly.

Then, a powerful one appears and you need a transformation that relies on single target abilities, but you're stuck with your AoE Keyblade.

Thoughts!

Neat idea.

Maybe something more similar to when you're reloading/changing a gun in shooters, you press a button, the animation plays and it changed to say, oathkeeper, but you can still move about. Of course, instead of reloading a gun, Sora would be putting a keychain on his keyblade. But you'd be vulnerable in that short time. 

Neat idea.

Maybe something more similar to when you're reloading/changing a gun in shooters, you press a button, the animation plays and it changed to say, oathkeeper, but you can still move about. Of course, instead of reloading a gun, Sora would be putting a keychain on his keyblade. But you'd be vulnerable in that short time. 

I don't know about the "being vulnerable" part, but an Animation for changing the Keychain would be very cool!

I was puzzled for sometime after I started playing the game when it said that Keyblades would change shape depending on the Keychain you are using, because I never saw he changing Keychains hahaa

I don't know about the "being vulnerable" part, but an Animation for changing the Keychain would be very cool!

I was puzzled for sometime after I started playing the game when it said that Keyblades would change shape depending on the Keychain you are using, because I never saw he changing Keychains hahaa

Well, I can't imagine there wouldn't be a small drawback for that power. That's just how games are. In CoM we were vunerable when we recharged our cards, for example. It also adds a bit of challenge to the battle.

Well, if there are fancy animations for opening chests and jumping on poles.... I don't see why it couldn't happen :)

I don't think the toggle weapon thing is going to come back to games, there usually a small animation now because of continuity error. It would look strange on next gen, just suddenly having another weapon in one frame.

Edited by KittensOnFire

Well, I can't imagine there wouldn't be a small drawback for that power. That's just how games are. In CoM we were vunerable when we recharged our cards, for example. It also adds a bit of challenge to the battle.

Well, if there are fancy animations for opening chests and jumping on poles.... I don't see why it couldn't happen :)

I don't think the toggle weapon thing is going to come back to games, there usually a small animation now because of continuity error. It would look strange on next gen, just suddenly having another weapon in one frame.

Well, Keyblades are all about toggling. But you`re right.

Imagine! Kingdom Key > Oathkeeper > Oathkeeper + Oblivion!!

Well, Keyblades are all about toggling. But you`re right.

Imagine! Kingdom Key > Oathkeeper > Oathkeeper + Oblivion!!

Yeah, you could do that in a 2006 TES game called Oblivion(lmao)

It's not really in fashion anymore :P 

I don't really agree on that, it will become like Hack and Slash adventure games. I think R2 and L2 should be used for better varying options especially since Nomura will have ideas from the previous titles with new ones.