Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Soravids

Most epic secret ending in the history of gaming...

When I first watch that scene, i freaked out for a second that i thought it would be a new KH story for new characters that I've seen on the scene which makes me not ready for it,but thank God it was a Spin-off...

When I first watch that scene, i freaked out for a second that i thought it would be a new KH story for new characters that I've seen on the scene which makes me not ready for it,but thank God it was a Spin-off...

It is not a spin off, BBS is called KH zero and it is a main title exactly as I and II.

I totally agree, this secret ending was amazing and I've never seen such awesome secret ending in any game I've been through. My first thought when I saw the secret ending was: Ok Sora has grown up so fast and Roxas somehow became his partner and that blue hair "boy" is so good at magic! He even saved Sora from the keyblades!! and wait... Voldemort and Spiderman? 

Spin offs do not exist in KH, every single game contributes greatly to the better understanding of the whole marvelous plot.

Is what I think.

It is not a spin off, BBS is called KH zero and it is a main title exactly as I and II. I totally agree, this secret ending was amazing and I've never seen such awesome secret ending in any game I've been through. My first thought when I saw the secret ending was: Ok Sora has grown up so fast and Roxas somehow became his partner and that blue hair "boy" is so good at magic! He even saved Sora from the keyblades!! and wait... Voldemort and Spiderman?

Lol, I miswrite that as i want to write Prequel instead of Spin-off but yeah, you're right about that.

Spin offs do not exist in KH, every single game contributes greatly to the better understanding of the whole marvelous plot. Is what I think.

KH Days and ReCOM says hi.

Lol, I miswrite that as i want to write Prequel instead of Spin-off but yeah, you're right about that.KH Days and ReCOM says hi.

Still contribute to the plot nonetheless.

Wait, you said Chain of Memories is a spin off? It's the freaking most important game in there!

Edited by SkyKeybladeHero

Still contribute to the plot nonetheless. Wait, you said Chain of Memories is a spin off? It's the freaking most important game in there!

Consider as the most important Spin-off yet...

The only KH game though could be called a Spin-off is days, because a spin off, is when you take a pre-established supporting character and make them the focus of a new series/game (like The Cleveland Show for example). Since Roxas was already established in KHII, but was not the main focus, and was then given his own game Days is the only one that can be called such. CoM was about Sora and Riku, both of whom where main characters KH. We knew virtually nothing about the BbS cast before that game, Data Sora didn't even exist before Coded and 3D is like CoM in that it was focusing on two main characters.