Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Happy Birthday Inori! :D

Ill be 18 tomorrow guys!! OMMFGGG THAT MEANS I CAN WATCH EROGE LEGALLY AND GO TO ADULT STORES. And the best thing about being 18 you get to do what you want!!

Now that im 18 I can get in the night clubs and all but I might have to show my identity because of how young I look

I remember when I join this site when I was 14 I was such a noob and so immature. Now im a grown woman, studying more than being all day in this site. But I do come here every day, but not like I used to. I still feel like im 14 because I look the same like 5 years ago. Remember kids when you grow up you won't believe in santa anymore, unless you're me lol guess this is like a speech? I dunno.

Happy Birthday Inori and I hope you enjoy as much adult films as you want , no more about lying about you age when you enter the site or trying to find the password for the parental block. You are now the one who makes the password for the parental block :').

Now you can work as many hours as you want without child labor laws holding you down, and best part about this is.....

TAXESSSSSSSSSSSSS :) :') : :|  :(: , got to love paying taxes.

Ill be 18 tomorrow guys!! OMMFGGG THAT MEANS I CAN WATCH EROGE LEGALLY AND GO TO ADULT STORES. And the best thing about being 18 you get to do what you want!!Now that im 18 I can get in the night clubs and all but I might have to show my identity because of how young I lookI remember when I join this site when I was 14 I was such a noob and so immature. Now im a grown woman, studying more than being all day in this site. But I do come here every day, but not like I used to. I still feel like im 14 because I look the same like 5 years ago. Remember kids when you grow up you won't believe in santa anymore, unless you're me lol guess this is like a speech? I dunno.

Basically one keep doing the usual stuff, just legally >:]

Okay, now I have this song ready to be posted on this thread!  Inori dear, as promised, here is the song I wanted to sing to you, All Of Me by John Legend!  I hope you enjoy the song honey, I put all my heart into singing it as best as I could!  Lol, put the earphones on, trust me, my voice will sound way cooler with the earphones on. xD Haha, anyways, Happy Birthday Inori dear, and enjoy! :D

Well my love, I hope you enjoyed the song!  Happy Birthday, and may this day be filled with the utmost love and blessings for you, now and always!  I love you! (And to those whose posts I haven't liked, I am so sorry, it's because of my stupid quota!  Once my quota lets me like posts again, I'll like your posts! :3)