Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Had you ever believed that the Final Mixes would be released outside Japan before the announcement of the HD Collections?

Had you ever believed that the Final Mixes would be released outside Japan before the announcement of the HD Collections?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Had you ever believed that the Final Mixes would be released outside Japan before the announcement of the HD Collections?

• Yeah! I had always believed that one day they would release them outside Japan!
    • Yes... I believed it as much as I could!
    • Nope. I had never believed that this would happen.
    • Nah... I even imported them because I never thought they would be released outside Japan
    • Another option? Tell us below!

Well I didn't know about the Final Mix's until Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix came out and a few years later I believe is when I heard about HD collections so I was hoping that hey maybe one day they will have Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix in an HD collection and it will come out over seas and we will finally get to play the Final Mix's.  Of course we didn't get anything until 2012 but I never lost hope that they would eventually come out and I'm glad they did.

I always kept hope, but I never really expected it until HD collections started getting big. At that point, I expected it, but I never expected it to be like this! This is great! An HD upgrade of Birth by Sleep and cinematic retellings of the DS games? All over the span of two different collections? That's awesome! The only way to complete this whole experience for me is to release either story cutscenes of DDD, or HD upgrade it and make it work on a PS3.

Edited by Kaweebo

I didn't expect a HD collection but I did think it was a matter of time before they would have just added english text for the FM versions for the PS2 and just throw it out, when we moved onto the next gen I assumed they were just things we were never destined to have.