Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

For years a single human girl goes into the woods every night and sleeps in a little meadow filled with Lunar flowers. She sleeps for a couple of hours during the night. The girl always wakes up to see flowers, gifts, and sweets laying at her feet, but they always seem to be in three different piles.

She picked up a card closer to her left side of her feet.The card read, 'Hello my beautiful mate. I left you these gifts for you to enjoy and care for. I hope the clothes fit. I had to guess your size. Sweet dreams my beautiful mate. Love, Your Mate.' 

She picked up the card right at her feet. This card said, 'Hello my wonderful angel. I left these amazing gifts for you to use every day. I hope I got favorite your color right. But I will keep watching over you. Love, Your Flyer.'

She picks up the last card to the right of her feet. This card read, 'Hello my Dark Queen. I brought these gifts to you my love. I hope I got your favorite animal right my dear. Enjoy your things my love. Love, Prince of Darkness.' 

She gathered up the gifts in a large bag and she left to her friends home. It was about midnight when she got to her friends home. She knocked on the door and the mother opened up and let her in.

Posted Image

Name: Winter Bloodstone
Pic: The girl with the blue hair
Best Friend: The girl with the brown hair.

Wolf Mate-
Angel Mate- CaelumMare
Vampire Mate- Josh wilson
Female Best Friend- ventusluv006
Male Best Friend- savus1901
Male Friend-
Male Friend-
Male Friend-
Female Friend-
Female Friend-
Female Friend-
Edited by roxasrikuterra13

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

Name: Gaston Anderson

Posted Image

Age ???

Bio: Was turned into a vampire in the Riots of France, for saving a young kid from the Giilotine. It turned out that the boy belonged to the leader of a vampire clan .  

Name: Gaston Anderson

Posted Image

Age ???

Bio: Was turned into a vampire in the Riots of France, for saving a young kid from the Giilotine. It turned out that the boy belonged to the leader of a vampire clan .  

You're in.

Name: Justin Drake

Posted Image Human Form

Posted Image Wolf Form

Bio: His ancestors were cursed after desecrating nature and over-hunting. Rather than struggle to break the curse, however, they decided to adapt and live with it.

Not much is known about him, as he rarely speaks, but he is at the top of his class at school. Also, rumor has it that he takes to taking walks through the woods.

Name: Justin Drake

Posted Image Human Form

Posted Image Wolf Form

Bio: His ancestors were cursed after desecrating nature and over-hunting. Rather than struggle to break the curse, however, they decided to adapt and live with it.

Not much is known about him, as he rarely speaks, but he is at the top of his class at school. Also, rumor has it that he takes to taking walks through the woods.

That's good, but there is one other person who want it. We will have to see if he is good too.

Name: Tyson 

Appearance:

Posted Image

Biography: A young man who died in the future abruptly. He was sent to the past by the Angel Overlord and transformed into an angel himself instead of staying dead and has been assigned to protect a particular young lady without her knowing of his existence. However he has been mischievous with his ways...

Peace!

Edited by CaelumMare

Name: Tyson 

Appearance:

Posted Image

Biography: A young man who died in the future abruptly. He was sent to the past by the Angel Overlord and transformed into an angel himself instead of staying dead and has been assigned to protect a particular young lady without her knowing of his existence. However he has been mischievous with his ways...

Peace!

You're in. ;)

(Let's do this!) 

Name: Amy Shinra 

Appearance: the one with brown hair  (  :P )

Bio: Amy is sweet and kind, but she can be a little clueless sometimes. She is a bit shy. She lives alone with her mom, but Amy is home alone most of the time. 

She is one of the best in her class. She is also Winter's best friend. 

Name: Nansu Otogami

Appearances:

Posted Image

Bio: A lone boy who's always fended for himself... Or so it seems. Rumors told of him carrying a deceased or unconcious body, talking to it and laughing at it. To the outside, he seems a little more than crazy, but his heart is large. What's his motive? Only rumors surround him...

He definitely loves to protect the things he cares about, especially the body he drags around. Not only that, but his rowdy nature makes him the fun-loving guy of the group.

He also has a deep secret... His life had been full of genetic engineering. He was going to be the world's first genetically engineered hunter. Because of that, he was a science experiment gone wrong, as when he was subjected to cruel experiments, he escaped the lab in which he was birthed... But these are only rumors.

Edited by Sun Wukong

Appearances: [Coming soon]

Bio: A lone wolf who's always fended for himself... Or so it seems. Rumors told of him carrying a deceased or unconcious body, talking to it and laughing at it. To the outside, he seems a little more than crazy, but his heart is large. What's his motive?

(REALLY sorry for the late entry, Roxie-san. For a while I won't be able to copy and paste.)

Need an image before i can chose

(Let's do this!) 

Name: Amy Shinra 

Appearance: the one with brown hair  (  :P )

Bio: Amy is sweet and kind, but she can be a little clueless sometimes. She is a bit shy. She lives alone with her mom, but Amy is home alone most of the time. 

She is one of the best in her class. She is also Winter's best friend. 

You're in.

Appearances:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Bio: A lone wolf who's always fended for himself... Or so it seems. Rumors told of him carrying a deceased or unconcious body, talking to it and laughing at it. To the outside, he seems a little more than crazy, but his heart is large. What's his motive? Only rumors surround him...

He definitely loves to protect the things he cares about, especially the body he drags around. Not only that, but his rowdy nature makes him the fun-loving guy of the group.

(REALLY sorry for the late entry, Roxie-san. For a while I won't be able to copy and paste.)

Need a human form

The question remains. "Who shall get the werewolf mate part?" *thinks* Sun Wukong and Xiro send me a PM saying how much you want it then after I read them I will chose who will get the part.

The question remains. "Who shall get the werewolf mate part?" *thinks* Sun Wukong and Xiro send me a PM saying how much you want it then after I read them I will chose who will get the part.

Meep

I'll have any part. Doesn't need to be the wolf. Male best friend, maybe?

Also, my picture makes him look like a swordsman-hero. So.... yeah.

Edited by Sun Wukong

Name: Kazuto Koizumi

Posted Image

Age 19

Bio: Not really much to tell. A son of a wealthy family raised by his housekeeper. Usually first around if there is  trouble (Mainly because he starts it) aside from that most people see him as a all round bad influence. He has habits that consist of walking o the border of the rules (Mainly extortion, blackmail ...). However aside from that he can be very protective almost to an absurd point. Mostly he acts carefree and occasionally takes it to a whole nother level.

(Sry are signups still open?)

Posted Image

Age 19

Bio: Not really much to tell. A son of a wealthy family raised by his housekeeper. Usually first around if there is  trouble (Mainly because he starts it) aside from that most people see him as a all round bad influence. He has habits that consist of walking o the border of the rules (Mainly extortion, blackmail ...). However aside from that he can be very protective almost to an absurd point. Mostly he acts carefree and occasionally takes it to a whole nother level.

(Guess so. RP didn't start yet.)

Posted Image

Age 19

You're in! :P