Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
TheKingdomkid

KH2 Something that should get fixed

So I'm playing Kingdom Hearts 2 again and I'm at Port Royal the second visit and during the cutscene where you got all four of the medallions that you need and Jack is still in his skin even exposed to the moonlight he should be a skeleton.  Do you think they will fix that in 2.5 idk if they did it for Final Mix or not.  I wouldn't mind if they didn't since it's kind of a small thing but again I want them to fix it because it's such a small thing and it dose annoy me.

This is the cutscene I'm talking about.

I doubt it, since they didn't alter the "You're the keyblade master" dialogue in KH1 which they used before they decided that Master was a title to be earned and not just any keyblade wielder.  I can't see them going the extra mile, from the interviews really sounds like they just worked on upscaling the graphics rather than changing anything bar taking out co-op in the mirage arena.

This is not an error. The grim reaper heartless cursed Jack during the second visit.

I know he was but the curse is still the same when you are in the moonlight you become a skeleton and he was in the moonlight in that part of the cutscene and still had his skin on.

I know he was but the curse is still the same when you are in the moonlight you become a skeleton and he was in the moonlight in that part of the cutscene and still had his skin on.

Ah yeah. I did not place this scene properly.