Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Resident Evil Revelation 2 Not Coming to Wii U or 3DS

I'll agree this makes zero sense. The first game was like an early 3DS game. And I thought Capcom loved Nintendo.

Exactly

on top of that the 3DS version sold more than the HD version so I don't get why the 3DS got jibbed out of the game heck even the Wii U version had as much sales as Xbox 360Ps3 versions

The decisions they make has no logic behind them cuz the more consoles they put the game on the more sales they'll get especially on the 3DS

Exactly

on top of that the 3DS version sold more than the HD version so I don't get why the 3DS got jibbed out of the game heck even the Wii U version had as much sales as Xbox 360Ps3 versions

The decisions they make has no logic behind them cuz the more consoles they put the game on the more sales they'll get especially on the 3DS

Actually, according to VGchartz, the Wii U version sold less than the 360 and PS3 versions. I'm guessing they're not putting the game on 3DS because they would have to completely redesign the game, and the Wii U because of the poor sales of Revelations and the cost of adding gamepad functionality.

The 3DS version probably only sold so well because it was the only version available. I think if most people had the choice they would prefer to play RE on consoles, not handhelds. If a 3DS version launched beside the console versions I doubt it would sell very well.

Actually, according to VGchartz, the Wii U version sold less than the 360 and PS3 versions. I'm guessing they're not putting the game on 3DS because they would have to completely redesign the game, and the Wii U because of the poor sales of Revelations and the cost of adding gamepad functionality.

The 3DS version probably only sold so well because it was the only version available. I think if most people had the choice they would prefer to play RE on consoles, not handhelds. If a 3DS version launched beside the console versions I doubt it would sell very well.

Maybe I can get behind skipping the Wii U,but the 3DS?

What's the point of giving 3DS owners the first game and then let them skip the sequel?

They might as well made it for Ps3360 from the get go instead of giving us the first game

And they could've used the engine of the 3DS version of the first game with the 3DS version of Revelations 2 and have it being made by another team within Capcom

And still that doesn't make Capcom's decision's any less bullshit cuz heck so far the Xbox One is 2 million units behind the Wii U and even more behind the Ps4

I can see why there's no Wii U ver, no third-party dev wants to touch the system nowadays. No 3DS may seem like a strange decision, but Capcom wanted to develop it with high-quality graphics for consoles and it would've been too much to downport it for a handheld.